ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Pulling SAYE money out , bonus ?

06 Nov 2017, 20:20

I need to withdraw my SAYE immediately but when I got to the final page it says that as I am near my maturity date I will lose my bonus ?

What is the bonus ? Does this mean money I would make if I bought shares with the money ?
I don't want to press the button before knowing for sure :Very Happy

07 Nov 2017, 14:35

www.royalmailchat.co.uk/community/viewt ... 38&t=82675 :wave :wave

08 Nov 2017, 09:19

mightymetro wrote:I need to withdraw my SAYE immediately but when I got to the final page it says that as I am near my maturity date I will lose my bonus ?

What is the bonus ? Does this mean money I would make if I bought shares with the money ?
I don't want to press the button before knowing for sure :Very Happy

I logged on the share website this morning and it looks like you can now sell the shares or take the cash you put in.

08 Nov 2017, 20:43

I logged on the share website this morning and it looks like you can now sell the shares or take the cash you put in.
Just been on , looks like you can now instruct them what you want to do with your SAYE payments but nothing will happen till 1/12/17.

09 Nov 2017, 10:41

It states on website if you wish to purchase shares you need to give your instructions by 24 Nov to qualify for next dividend

09 Nov 2017, 17:30

To buy or not to buy that is the question

10 Nov 2017, 05:38

For me, i needed the money to invest in something else at very short term notice. If the share price stays where it is I stand to lose around £90 from not buying and selling, and that was with the full amount being saved. I never intended to hold shares as I have kept my original issue from RM and this for me was just a savings scheme for the 2 years.

I'm glad I don't have a share portfolio though, I find it tiring wondering if you should buy, sell, ride the drop, :so there

11 Nov 2017, 23:59

You really would be extremely unwise to sell so close to the scheme maturing. Firstly, the earliest any instruction to sell, that you give now, can be acted on by Equiniti is Friday 1st December... 3 weeks away.

If you hang on until around Thursday 23rd November, you could see how the share price is doing and still submit a 'sell' request and receive your money in exactly the same timeframe.
If, however, the share price has risen, you could then submit a request to exercise your option, so that as long as you don't sell before the 'record date' (expected to be around 10th December), you'll get the interim dividend of about £44.25 (based on a minimal increase on last year's equivalent payout, to 7.5p/share)

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1