not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Save As You Earn scheme purchase of shares.

19 Sep 2017, 16:30

For those that might be interested. Got this from a fellow postie I know from another office http://invezz.com/news/equities/27282-R ... l-parcels-

21 Sep 2017, 15:26

Just realised on my pay slip this week there is no SAYE scheme on the reductions. Is everyone else's the same?

21 Sep 2017, 15:42

J Whiteside wrote:Just realised on my pay slip this week there is no SAYE scheme on the reductions. Is everyone else's the same?

The last week that SAYE payments came out of our wages was the week commencing monday 31st July, unless you took an payment holiday.

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 38&t=80040

21 Sep 2017, 15:56

Yes I was talking at work today about SAYE and noticed today no payment has been taken from my wages since beginning of August, what's happened?

21 Sep 2017, 16:30

It means you've paid up in full. Now just wait until Dec 1st and decide whether to use that pot to buy shares or not. You have a further six months to make your mind up.

21 Sep 2017, 17:14

The Bundler wrote:Yes I was talking at work today about SAYE and noticed today no payment has been taken from my wages since beginning of August, what's happened?

Last payment was taken on the week payment date 04/08/2017. I think It's around December that the broker will write to us regarding what we want to do, ie buy the shares, get our money back etc.

22 Sep 2017, 00:42

The Bundler wrote:Yes I was talking at work today about SAYE and noticed today no payment has been taken from my wages since beginning of August, what's happened?

People who applied for the maximum had their applications scaled back. The maximum anyone could save was £59 per month, or, if weekly paid, £14.75/week.

Weekly-paid staff's deductions ceased 12 weeks before those of monthly-paid staff due to the fact that there are 52 weeks in a year and if our contributions were not capped at 144 weeks, weekly-paid staff would gain an advantage over monthly-paid staff

31 Oct 2017, 17:05

Does anyone know if they’ll do another scheme like this?

31 Oct 2017, 19:20

Alfie1425 wrote:Does anyone know if they’ll do another scheme like this?

They did say in the booklet we got when SAYE was launched, that they had no plans to do another scheme. They haven't announced any changes to that as far as I know, so I believe the answer is no!

01 Nov 2017, 18:11

Ok thanks

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2