not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ELECTION MATERIAL:EXTENDED DELIVERY OVERTIME ISSUE:AND MORE:UPDATE:GE JUNE 8 2017

09 May 2017, 22:30

From the LTB thread copied here to keep all the election stuff in one place

CWU Reps will also need to be aware that the Poll Cards, which also attract the normal unit payments (1st, 2nd Class, DNA, PCMO) are due to be delivered in line with their product specification, although we have made the point that there should be a sensible and pragmatic approach to this that allows for some flexibility where necessary.

So this means that Poll cards have all to be delivered on the day they arrive at the DO, even if they are "2nd" class because anything that arrives at a DO that is 2nd class has already been held a day at the mail center, unless it is marked as deferred mail.

Wow I thought the DOM was talking rubbish when he insisted that this is the case but I guess he was right for the first time ever

ELECTION MATERIAL:EXTENDED DELIVERY OVERTIME ISSUE:AND MORE:UPDATE:GE JUNE 8 2017

10 May 2017, 14:22

We received our polling cards yesterday and were told if you want to deliver them all today you will get paid,otherwise no payment.Our office is very poorly run and I will stick book as per agreement.

10 May 2017, 18:30

I've heard that some offices are getting 3p per polling card , whereas some are getting 6p per item . WHY ?

10 May 2017, 19:22

we get number of drops x 2.5 x 5p per card

11 May 2017, 11:23

TheTrolleyMan wrote:I've heard that some offices are getting 3p per polling card , whereas some are getting 6p per item . WHY ?

The result of a national agreement and local historical ones. See my reply in this thread to wheresourmoney for the formula.

13 May 2017, 00:01

Does anybody know if the election leaflets we receive as D2D attract a payment?

13 May 2017, 08:22

What happens if you throw all your poll cards in but cannot go over due to childcare commitments.? We weren't told on the day as none of the managers knew. Now they are saying you don't get paid anything at all unless you completed your round. If we'd known this the poll cards could have been left out for the day after. Over 3 quarters of both park and loop rounds were delivered that we're told we wont be paid for.

13 May 2017, 10:55

bedhead wrote:What happens if you throw all your poll cards in but cannot go over due to childcare commitments.? We weren't told on the day as none of the managers knew. Now they are saying you don't get paid anything at all unless you completed your round. If we'd known this the poll cards could have been left out for the day after. Over 3 quarters of both park and loop rounds were delivered that we're told we wont be paid for.

Its garbage, you deliver them you get paid. They told us the same but then changed their minds. The agreement still stands.

13 May 2017, 15:52

We were told by management we have 3 days to deliver Polling cards, we get paid 4.2p for each card,
We had to count each one and sign a sheet with the amount we've done, pay no etc...
We've now heard (hopefully just a rumour) that we'll not be being paid for it!!
it took effing ages to count them and sort & they weren't even sequenced!
whats the score?

17 May 2017, 16:36

The national agreement is 2.5 a house at 5p we had 3 days to do them,and you can cut off and you will still get paid what you got done

17 May 2017, 17:44

.[/quote]
bowie wrote:The national agreement is 2.5 a house at 5p we had 3 days to do them,and you can cut off and you will still get paid what you got done

Please, can you provide a copy of this agreement as the rate vary from office to office and we get 1.5 a house at 3p?

17 May 2017, 17:57

If only people would read the entire thread, the details of the national agreement have already been posted and there is no set figure due to the regional deals that used to hold sway. As far as an amount per house, I am sure you should be counting them, because claiming any payment for work not actually done is fraud even if you are told that is how we do things in this office. I may be wrong on this but I always count my election material myself or if I am given a bundle with a piece of paper attached declaring how many are in the bundle I keep the paper or a scanned image of it.

I have known staff to be conducted for claiming payments incorrectly and you need to cover yourselves. If you are told it is 1.5 per house get it in writing or offer to count your items if they will not confirm their instructions in writing, ( I would also get a witness to you receiving the written confirmation too, just to be safe. Doms and line managers have a difficult job and may not recall all the conversations they may have each day and may even be moved around different offices so may not recall what, where and when things were agreed and with whom)

17 May 2017, 18:35

bowie wrote:The national agreement is 2.5 a house at 5p we had 3 days to do them,and you can cut off and you will still get paid what you got done

bogues2009 wrote:Please, can you provide a copy of this agreement as the rate vary from office to office and we get 1.5 a house at 3p?

There is no national agreement on 'exact' amounts, see the 3rd post in this thread...
1. The minimum payment for delivering election material will be 3p per item.
2. The maximum payment for delivering election material will be 6.6p per item.

17 May 2017, 18:54

mr hil. wrote:Does anybody know if the election leaflets we receive as D2D attract a payment?

We have had 5 already as D2D beginning to think Royal Mail has arranged this so our moral goes even lower!and doesn't have to pay us
Have checked them as they have arrived and there direct from RM and not via TNT or any other company that has DSA

18 May 2017, 11:39

kashmir58 wrote:
mr hil. wrote:Does anybody know if the election leaflets we receive as D2D attract a payment?

We have had 5 already as D2D beginning to think Royal Mail has arranged this so our moral goes even lower!and doesn't have to pay us
Have checked them as they have arrived and there direct from RM and not via TNT or any other company that has DSA

If it comes with a control sheet and the numbers worked out then no you don't get paid for it, the normal D2D rules apply.

But if it has Election Material on it and comes with a control sheet that you have to enter the numbered delivered - then yes you get paid.

Previous page Next page

Page 7 of 8   1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8