not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE




Special leave

24 Feb 2010, 17:18

Special leave guidance

Special_leave_guidance.doc


special_leave_policy-1-1.doc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Special leave

14 Jul 2010, 16:28

Special Leave Form
Special Leave form.06.11.22.doc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Special leave

27 May 2011, 17:54

Bats doos ,not being Alan Turing I find that after a pointless and wasted hour I cannot open this document.

Why can there not be a commonality with documents? I mean I do not get letters from my doctor in Swahili and statements from my bank in Yiddish and then be expected to buy a translation manual?????????

:mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

Re: Special leave

27 May 2011, 19:42

bedfordrl wrote:Bats doos ,not being Alan Turing I find that after a pointless and wasted hour I cannot open this document.

Why can there not be a commonality with documents? I mean I do not get letters from my doctor in Swahili and statements from my bank in Yiddish and then be expected to buy a translation manual?????????

:mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad


try a better computer

Re: Special leave

27 May 2011, 19:44

woofwoof wrote:
bedfordrl wrote:Bats doos ,not being Alan Turing I find that after a pointless and wasted hour I cannot open this document.

Why can there not be a commonality with documents? I mean I do not get letters from my doctor in Swahili and statements from my bank in Yiddish and then be expected to buy a translation manual?????????

:mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad


try a better computer

or try
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=11242

Re: Special leave

27 May 2011, 19:49

Yeah right! , now I have to try several software downloads to find out which one is the one I need to open the document.

Think I will not bother and just shout at the Dom instead, much more gratifying.

Re: Special leave

27 May 2011, 19:53

bedfordrl wrote:Yeah right! , now I have to try several software downloads to find out which one is the one I need to open the document.

Think I will not bother and just shout at the Dom instead, much more gratifying.

Ask your dog, Collies are smart dogs and it seems smarter than you when it comes to computers (and if when you fart you waken yourself up then all hope is lost for you :wink: ).

Re: Special leave

27 May 2011, 19:56

Free utilities than you can use for reading the docs.

Adobe Reader

Open Office

that gave it away to me :arrrghhh

Re: Special leave

27 May 2011, 19:58

bedfordrl wrote:Yeah right! , now I have to try several software downloads to find out which one is the one I need to open the document.

Think I will not bother and just shout at the Dom instead, much more gratifying.



you must be soft & southern :oops:

Re: Special leave

27 May 2011, 19:59

Yes and Yes to that one

Re: Special leave

29 May 2011, 16:54

:oops: did that (open office) and it worked, thanks.

Re: Special leave

08 Jan 2014, 20:54

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Special Leave Policy
special_leave_policy.doc



Special Leave Form
Special Leave form.06.11.22.doc


Are these special leave policies out of date?

Re: Special leave

09 Jan 2014, 23:52

She Raa wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Special Leave Policy
special_leave_policy.doc



Special Leave Form
Special Leave form.06.11.22.doc


Are these special leave policies out of date?


:(

Re: Special leave

05 Feb 2014, 16:11

Need to know if the policies posted are still in date?

Re: Special leave

05 Feb 2014, 16:17

Yes,there has been no change.

Re: Special leave

19 Apr 2014, 16:05

I've seen one titled Other Time Off VERSION 21 MARCH 2011, its a RM Doc. their are differences

Special leave

26 Nov 2018, 19:36

http://glosamal.co.uk/Docs/Other%20Time ... al%20Leave)%20Guide.pdf

Other Time Off (Special leave) Guide
Guide for employees

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 1