not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Online Info

08 Sep 2020, 14:15

Can you get your personal pension information from RMPP in the same way that you can from RMSPS via an online portal? I can't seem to find a personalised statement at www.royalmailpensionplan.co.uk

Thanks

Online Info

08 Sep 2020, 14:40

No you can't, we get a paper statement once a year. 2020's is due in the next few weeks.

I can't even get onto the RMPP website at the moment, my anti virus software is telling me it's blacklisted! :hmmmm

Online Info

08 Sep 2020, 15:45

RobertT wrote:No you can't, we get a paper statement once a year. 2020's is due in the next few weeks.

I can't even get onto the RMPP website at the moment, my anti virus software is telling me it's blacklisted! :hmmmm

It really is a complete mess isn't it......

Online Info

08 Sep 2020, 16:43

freespeech wrote:It really is a complete mess isn't it......

Yep, sure is.

Online Info

09 Sep 2020, 08:27

freespeech wrote:Can you get your personal pension information from RMPP in the same way that you can from RMSPS via an online portal? I can't seem to find a personalised statement at http://www.royalmailpensionplan.co.uk

Thanks

i can't really get any information on the RMSPS , that just gives me an annual pension figure , which I guess includes all pension held by them.

Online Info

09 Sep 2020, 20:44

tractorboy2 wrote:
freespeech wrote:Can you get your personal pension information from RMPP in the same way that you can from RMSPS via an online portal? I can't seem to find a personalised statement at http://www.royalmailpensionplan.co.uk

Thanks

i can't really get any information on the RMSPS , that just gives me an annual pension figure , which I guess includes all pension held by them.

It wont even let me register. Wouldn't accept my details trying to register, even though they comply with their criteria. :d'oh!

Online Info

15 Sep 2020, 16:43

RobertT wrote:

Yep, sure is.

Robert, will the paper statement have the total value of the pot that we have built up? i have tries to find it on the last 2 paper statements but without success?

Online Info

15 Sep 2020, 17:53

derricksmyth wrote:
RobertT wrote:

Yep, sure is.

Robert, will the paper statement have the total value of the pot that we have built up? i have tries to find it on the last 2 paper statements but without success?

The total pension figure is on the statement BUT it won't include AVC's and it isn't broken down into NRA60 and 65 (yet, anyway). This year it will be further confused by having two statements.

Online Info

16 Sep 2020, 18:44

Im assuming that as I only have my NRA 65 remaining and new scheme mine might be easier to understand ?

Online Info

16 Sep 2020, 19:01

Hawkey99 wrote:Im assuming that as I only have my NRA 65 remaining and new scheme mine might be easier to understand ?

Same here!

Online Info

16 Sep 2020, 19:23

Hawkey99 wrote:Im assuming that as I only have my NRA 65 remaining and new scheme mine might be easier to understand ?

You'll still get a statement from the RMSPS with your 2010-2012 benefits, and one from the RMPP with your 2012-2018 benefits, plus the DBCBS.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1