not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Pension statement

23 Jun 2020, 08:47

I received a quote in early March for taking my pension in June. With all that was happening I thought it best to play safe and hang on until things had got back to some sort of normality. I still have all the forms that they issue and was wondering can I return them now and they update the figures or doI need to go through the process from the beginning and get a new quote?
Thanks in advance for any advise.

Pension statement

23 Jun 2020, 10:59

antcpfc wrote:I received a quote in early March for taking my pension in June. With all that was happening I thought it best to play safe and hang on until things had got back to some sort of normality. I still have all the forms that they issue and was wondering can I return them now and they update the figures or doI need to go through the process from the beginning and get a new quote?
Thanks in advance for any advise.

Just post or email the original forms you have, they'll adjust the 'payment date' to an achievable date. I'm guessing that would be late July /early August.
Figures won't be too different to your original quote.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1