not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Capita...

31 Oct 2019, 18:51

Having started the process in September to take my deferred benefits at 55 I was finally paid today my lump sum and first month's payment but having read about other members problems regarding capita and their inability to do the job properly it came as no surprise that the lump sum had a shortfall of over £3K,after a quick phone call I was told that it would take 8 working days before they could tell me what the problem was.

Capita...

31 Oct 2019, 21:53

im doing the same

Capita...

04 Nov 2019, 09:57

Fulpostie wrote:Having started the process in September to take my deferred benefits at 55 I was finally paid today my lump sum and first month's payment but having read about other members problems regarding capita and their inability to do the job properly it came as no surprise that the lump sum had a shortfall of over £3K,after a quick phone call I was told that it would take 8 working days before they could tell me what the problem was.

So they gave you a quote which presumably you agreed to and then they paid you £3K less than this quote? Not sure how they can do that but it will be interesting to see what cock and bull excuse they come up with.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1