not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : BALLOT RESULT : 97.1% YES 75.9% TURNOUT... HERE

Has everybody had their Pension Illustration

31 Oct 2019, 18:32

Just wondered if everybody has received their pension Illustration yet.

I haven't received mine and was wondering if others were the same.

31 Oct 2019, 19:22

My illustration was more of a sign.

31 Oct 2019, 21:05

Nope, not had mine yet

01 Nov 2019, 11:46

Hawkey99 wrote:Just wondered if everybody has received their pension Illustration yet.

I haven't received mine and was wondering if others were the same.

Had mine for a week or so. No idea how they are sent out, alphabetically? By post code?

02 Nov 2019, 07:05

I haven't had mine either,I phoned Pensions last week as all of my colleagues have had theirs and they said phone back on the 1st of November if I hadn't received it.

03 Nov 2019, 17:47

I haven’t had my 2019 pension benefit illustration either, is it because I’m 60 ? I’ve been in contact with Sheffield twice,I’ll be trying again next week.

03 Nov 2019, 20:36

Got mine but none the wiser of how much I'll get when I reach NRAs

04 Nov 2019, 10:01

barcajr wrote:Got mine but none the wiser of how much I'll get when I reach NRAs

Exactly, they don't tell you, which is why it is pretty useless.

04 Nov 2019, 13:48

I phoned Pensions today and they say there was a problem printing them and they ought be on the way in the next 7 to 10 days.

04 Nov 2019, 16:25

Steve_claret wrote:
barcajr wrote:Got mine but none the wiser of how much I'll get when I reach NRAs[/quote
Exactly, they don't tell you, which is why it is pretty useless.

The annual illustrations have been discussed many times and I would agree, the way they're set out isn't particularly good.

But with a basic knowledge of how your pension works(see the plan guide if you don't) and a bit of simple maths, it's fairly easy to work out ballpark figures for your NRA60 & NRA65 pensions using the amounts shown on your illustration. I gave a quick and easy formula very recently: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 8&start=15

04 Nov 2019, 18:50

If only we had our illustrations....LOL

Today, 15:59

Phoned the pension helpline again today after being told 2 weeks ago, that the latest illustration would be with me in 10 days due to printing issues.

Told today that they are still having issues with the printers and he had no idea when l would receive my pension illustration. I said, that l have heard some people had received theirs and he replied no ones has been sent out yet take that as you may....

After 30 plus years of a near regular update, now no light in sight. Due to take my pension next year as a deferred member, is this a sign of things to come.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1