not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : BALLOT RESULT : 97.1% YES 75.9% TURNOUT... HERE

Benefit illustration

07 Oct 2019, 21:21

Where is this years? Only goes up to 31 March 2019 when it arrives. Come on service centre this shouldn’t take over 6 months to produce.

Benefit illustration

08 Oct 2019, 08:54

red666bear wrote:Where is this years? Only goes up to 31 March 2019 when it arrives. Come on service centre this shouldn’t take over 6 months to produce.

This years financial year doesn't finish until 31 March 2020 so you have the latest figures. We always get the previous years illustration in Sept/Oct.

Benefit illustration

08 Oct 2019, 14:16

red666bear wrote:Where is this years? Only goes up to 31 March 2019 when it arrives. Come on service centre this shouldn’t take over 6 months to produce.

It says in the Courier they'll be with us in 'early October', so it should be soon.

But we did used to get them earlier!

Benefit illustration

15 Oct 2019, 16:47

I am right in thinking that the lump sum is in addition to the total pension? For example mine says total lump sum is £33578 and total pension £11194. Talking in the canteen and a couple of posties say different.
To me it is basic stuff but just want to be sure.

Benefit illustration

15 Oct 2019, 16:54

antcpfc wrote:I am right in thinking that the lump sum is in addition to the total pension? For example mine says total lump sum is £33578 and total pension £11194. Talking in the canteen and a couple of posties say different.

Depends which section you're in!

If you're in B you get a lump sum as standard.
If you're in C you don't but you have the choice to give up some pension to get one.
Although the DBCBS is designed to provide a lump sum, which is likely to benefit section C members.

Benefit illustration

15 Oct 2019, 17:17

RobertT wrote:
antcpfc wrote:I am right in thinking that the lump sum is in addition to the total pension? For example mine says total lump sum is £33578 and total pension £11194. Talking in the canteen and a couple of posties say different.

Depends which section you're in!

If you're in B you get a lump sum as standard.
If you're in C you don't but you have the choice to give up some pension to get one.
Although the DBCBS is designed to provide a lump sum, which is likely to benefit section C members.

Thanks I am in sectionl A/B if that helps.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1