not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

pension lump sum

07 Sep 2019, 12:33

going to turn 55 shortly
what lump sum(s) can i claim early
29yrs service

pension lump sum

07 Sep 2019, 12:46

You can take both your NRA60 and NRA65 benefits if you want to. But you'll see a 5% reduction for each year you take them before NRA.
If you want the lump sum, you also have to take the pension!

Get in touch with the PSC in Sheffield and they'll give you a quote.

More details on the RMPP website.

pension lump sum

11 Sep 2019, 09:06

I phoned Sheffield (number on wage slip), they sent me a simple form to fill in and sign. Got my Quote back the following week. You can't submit the form if it is more than 10 weeks to your 55th.

pension lump sum

11 Sep 2019, 15:53

The Pension website states that you can contact them when you are 54 yrs and 8 months. I phoned on that day and also received a form to fill in and received a quote approximately 7 days later :thumbup

pension lump sum

24 Sep 2019, 07:10

I will reach 65 next year, how do I get a forecast from Royal Mail about my age 65 pension?
I left rm two years ago under the ill health scheme and cannot log into the rm site anymore to check.

pension lump sum

24 Sep 2019, 08:53

Locky1955 wrote:I will reach 65 next year, how do I get a forecast from Royal Mail about my age 65 pension?
I left rm two years ago under the ill health scheme and cannot log into the rm site anymore to check.

If you had NRA60 and NRA65 benefits, you've never been able to login to any RM site to get a pension value. You should get a paper statement, the latest of which is due quite soon. If you don't get one get in touch with them.
See the RMPP website for more info: https://www.royalmailpensionplan.co.uk/

If on the other hand you were in the defined contribution scheme formerly administered by Zurich, and now Scottish Widows, then you will not have any 'age 65 pension'. You were just building up a pot of money which by the sound of it you may have already accessed? But you would of had online access to check the balance, as well as a paper statement once a year.
More info is available including the plan guide here: https://www.scottishwidows.co.uk/save/royalmaildcplan/

pension lump sum

24 Sep 2019, 15:20

I'm thinking about taking my deferred benefits at 55,do the figures on my estimate include the 25% reduction for taking them early ?

pension lump sum

30 Sep 2019, 17:00

I took my age 60 pension at 60 and had a statement relating to my age 65 pension. Unfortunately I cannot find this anywhere.
I think I will write to them early next year to see what I am likely to receive at age 65.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1