not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Zurich site update

01 Jul 2019, 13:37

...you couldn't make this up- the returned email gave me another email to send to (being a Scottish Widows one)- you guessed it, returned undeliverable.
The first email address was actually on the Scottish Widows site to send to Zurich!
Just been on phone to Scottish Widows, had a rant at them, who have opened a complaint.

Things like this make my sodding blood boil.

Also made a complaint to Zurich for not informing me and for breaching GDPR in giving my personal details to Scottish Widows without consent, see what they have to say for themselves.

Will post back with result.

Zurich site update

02 Jul 2019, 06:16

Dexydog wrote:...you couldn't make this up- the returned email gave me another email to send to (being a Scottish Widows one)- you guessed it, returned undeliverable.
The first email address was actually on the Scottish Widows site to send to Zurich!
Just been on phone to Scottish Widows, had a rant at them, who have opened a complaint.

Things like this make my sodding blood boil.

Also made a complaint to Zurich for not informing me and for breaching GDPR in giving my personal details to Scottish Widows without consent, see what they have to say for themselves.

Will post back with result.

On 12th June 2019, Scottish Widows received approval from the High Court for the transfer of the majority of Zurich’s remaining workplace pensions and savings business to Scottish Widows, under Part VII of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.

The Transfer is due to complete on 1st July 2019.

Scottish Widows took over Zurich Pensions and Savings business in October 2017 so I would guess they are just re-branding so no GDPR has been breached.
You ought to have done a little research before going off at the deep end.

Zurich site update

02 Jul 2019, 13:53

It's not a re-brand Scottish Widows have bought that part of Zurich's interests, an entirely different business.
My rant was that no information has been sent to their policy holders, and when trying to navigate both websites you're sent in a never ending circle.

Zurich site update

04 Aug 2019, 07:38

This week I have contacted Scottish Widows by letter at this address;

Scottish Widows Royal Mail Service Team
PO Box 1073
The Grange
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
GL50 9NN

The RMDCP spring newsletter I received with my annual benefits statement last week states; "The only differences will be a new website address, a new email address and new branding on the letters they send you. You will be getting a letter from Scottish Widows with the details."

Zurich site update

04 Aug 2019, 10:12

Rogersh has given us the address that RMDCP members should use regarding their DC pension.
More details are available in the plan guide, available here: https://www.scottishwidows.co.uk/save/royalmaildcplan/

If any RMPP members wish to have a moan regarding the SW 'takeover' or any other reason, the Pension Service Centre and trustee contact details are here: https://www.royalmailpensionplan.co.uk/ ... l-contacts

Zurich site update

27 Nov 2019, 21:57

Still not been able to log in to my accounts. Waste of time. Oops, wrong thread. :oops:

Zurich site update

29 Nov 2019, 06:44

heapsy wrote:Still not been able to log in to my accounts. Waste of time. Oops, wrong thread. :oops:

I've never had any problems with mine, once I'd set up the login details I've been able to go on it whenever I want.

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2