not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Zurich site update

04 Jun 2019, 16:37

See they are starting to show your amounts. But I am hoping its ongoing as so far it's only listing £15 for me at the moment! It did crash when I clicked on the My plan details. But loaded up at a second attempt . This also shows the £15 as Cash 100%. Though I am investing in the Growth account which is shown on another screen with no amounts shown. So will be watching very carefully. Why they have to always change things I never understand. New and shiny does not mean better!

Zurich site update

04 Jun 2019, 17:12

There's some activity with mine too!

My Bonusplan is currently showing as £15.18, and that seems to relate to how much has gone into it this tax year, bearing mind that RM effectively pay all payments rather than us, because of PSE.
It also shows as being invested in the Growth fund, which is correct – see: menu / my plan details / regular investment.

But it doesn't seem to want to log me into my Flexiplan account at all!

Zurich site update

04 Jun 2019, 20:18

I emailed them today & they said Middle ~ to end of this month to show your details & you will also receive a letter

Zurich site update

05 Jun 2019, 04:37

261184 wrote:I emailed them today & they said Middle ~ to end of this month to show your details & you will also receive a letter

Yes, the booklet we got a few weeks ago said we'll get a letter around the middle of June confirming the transfer has gone through.
Personally I would say the actual time frame has been a bit slower than that booklet suggested!

There are people on here with substantial amounts invested with AVC's, myself included, and I think we're just a bit concerned about the whole process of transferring to this new platform.

Zurich site update

05 Jun 2019, 20:43

RobertT wrote:
261184 wrote:I emailed them today & they said Middle ~ to end of this month to show your details & you will also receive a letter

Yes, the booklet we got a few weeks ago said we'll get a letter around the middle of June confirming the transfer has gone through.
Personally I would say the actual time frame has been a bit slower than that booklet suggested!

There are people on here with substantial amounts invested with AVC's, myself included, and I think we're just a bit concerned about the whole process of transferring to this new platform.

You're not kidding Rob. I can't understand why it wasn't left as was. However, it's done now. Just hope there isn't another cock up, as with Capita. :d'oh!

Zurich site update

11 Jun 2019, 17:13

My Bonusplan account is now showing the correct amount but my flexiplan account is still showing as £zero. Don’t think it will be long until it’s fully working for all accounts

Zurich site update

11 Jun 2019, 18:35

I've just checked mine and both Bonusplan and Flexiplan seem to be as they should be, with all monies showing. :thumbup

Zurich site update

11 Jun 2019, 19:11

After refreshing the screen and logging in twice it now shows my Bonusplan amounts. Though still displays an error message in red at the top of the screen. So not fully glitch free yet!

Zurich site update

12 Jun 2019, 06:21

Logged on today and everything has been updated. Full balance showing.

Zurich site update

12 Jun 2019, 09:07

RobertT wrote:There's some activity with mine too!

My Bonusplan is currently showing as £15.18, and that seems to relate to how much has gone into it this tax year, bearing mind that RM effectively pay all payments rather than us, because of PSE.
It also shows as being invested in the Growth fund, which is correct – see: menu / my plan details / regular investment.

But it doesn't seem to want to log me into my Flexiplan account at all!

finally got on to flexi plan was loading for about 10 mins then popped up :shock: :Very Happy

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1