not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Zurich site update

04 Jun 2019, 16:37

See they are starting to show your amounts. But I am hoping its ongoing as so far it's only listing £15 for me at the moment! It did crash when I clicked on the My plan details. But loaded up at a second attempt . This also shows the £15 as Cash 100%. Though I am investing in the Growth account which is shown on another screen with no amounts shown. So will be watching very carefully. Why they have to always change things I never understand. New and shiny does not mean better!

Zurich site update

04 Jun 2019, 17:12

There's some activity with mine too!

My Bonusplan is currently showing as £15.18, and that seems to relate to how much has gone into it this tax year, bearing mind that RM effectively pay all payments rather than us, because of PSE.
It also shows as being invested in the Growth fund, which is correct – see: menu / my plan details / regular investment.

But it doesn't seem to want to log me into my Flexiplan account at all!

Zurich site update

04 Jun 2019, 20:18

I emailed them today & they said Middle ~ to end of this month to show your details & you will also receive a letter

Zurich site update

05 Jun 2019, 04:37

261184 wrote:I emailed them today & they said Middle ~ to end of this month to show your details & you will also receive a letter

Yes, the booklet we got a few weeks ago said we'll get a letter around the middle of June confirming the transfer has gone through.
Personally I would say the actual time frame has been a bit slower than that booklet suggested!

There are people on here with substantial amounts invested with AVC's, myself included, and I think we're just a bit concerned about the whole process of transferring to this new platform.

Zurich site update

05 Jun 2019, 20:43

RobertT wrote:
261184 wrote:I emailed them today & they said Middle ~ to end of this month to show your details & you will also receive a letter

Yes, the booklet we got a few weeks ago said we'll get a letter around the middle of June confirming the transfer has gone through.
Personally I would say the actual time frame has been a bit slower than that booklet suggested!

There are people on here with substantial amounts invested with AVC's, myself included, and I think we're just a bit concerned about the whole process of transferring to this new platform.

You're not kidding Rob. I can't understand why it wasn't left as was. However, it's done now. Just hope there isn't another cock up, as with Capita. :d'oh!

Zurich site update

11 Jun 2019, 17:13

My Bonusplan account is now showing the correct amount but my flexiplan account is still showing as £zero. Don’t think it will be long until it’s fully working for all accounts

Zurich site update

11 Jun 2019, 18:35

I've just checked mine and both Bonusplan and Flexiplan seem to be as they should be, with all monies showing. :thumbup

Zurich site update

11 Jun 2019, 19:11

After refreshing the screen and logging in twice it now shows my Bonusplan amounts. Though still displays an error message in red at the top of the screen. So not fully glitch free yet!

Zurich site update

12 Jun 2019, 06:21

Logged on today and everything has been updated. Full balance showing.

Zurich site update

12 Jun 2019, 09:07

RobertT wrote:There's some activity with mine too!

My Bonusplan is currently showing as £15.18, and that seems to relate to how much has gone into it this tax year, bearing mind that RM effectively pay all payments rather than us, because of PSE.
It also shows as being invested in the Growth fund, which is correct – see: menu / my plan details / regular investment.

But it doesn't seem to want to log me into my Flexiplan account at all!

finally got on to flexi plan was loading for about 10 mins then popped up :shock: :Very Happy

Zurich site update

01 Jul 2019, 09:54

Just logged on to my account and it appears now to be a Scottish Widows site??
First I've heard of it and had no letter through post WTH?
Gross balance not been updated with payments in since 20th June, says trading suspension until 3rd July so am assuming if SW have taken over Zurich this is the reason.
Weirdly my browser was open at Zurich but when I logged in everything looked the same except it now says SW at the top of page.
Anyone have any info beyond all of this?

Zurich site update

01 Jul 2019, 12:26

There is reference to this on the RMPP website(https://www.royalmailpensionplan.co.uk/ ... -plan/news ), where it says:

THE NEW ZURICH AVC PLATFORM
We have added a link to the Zurich website; here, in the text in the Library (and also in the Topping up your pension benefits page, in the Planning your future section).  AVC funds built up on the old platform have now been transferred to the new platform.    Between 25 June and 2 July, you will not be able to switch funds - this is related to the completion of the acquisition of Zurich's Corporate Savings business by Scottish Widows.

Although there hasn't been any info regarding Scottish Widows taking over from Zurich in any of the literature we've received, as far as I can remember.

Zurich site update

01 Jul 2019, 12:50

Thanks for that.
Quick google gives info on dates it was all announced.
Surely though, either (or both) companies are obligated to tell you in writing as to what's going on?
If someone had a particular beef with a company that takes over his or her pension, I would have thought it was only fair and reasonable they should have all the information to hand, and come out of the scheme if they didn't feel comfortable with the new provider?
Not saying I have a problem with Scottish Widows but have to say I'm pretty annoyed I've not been informed.

Zurich site update

01 Jul 2019, 13:10

I couldn't agree more, although in my mind it's RM who should be telling us. After all they did send us a glossy booklet telling all about the new platform and changes to some of the funds, etc.
But no mention of Scottish Widows! :thumbdown

Zurich site update

01 Jul 2019, 13:18

The more I think about this the more annoyed I am
Let's say I hadn't checked my account- They could be charging more in fees, they could be investing my money unethically, I may have had dealings with them in the past and not want them controlling my money in the future.
I am going to complain to the financial ombudsman and will report back if I have any joy.
Edit- will complain direct first as I know from experience the FCA wont investigate unless you have given the provider a chance to reply first.

Update, rang Scottish Widows, who gave me another number (turned out to be Zurich), who passed me onto Royal Mail team.
Woman there said to contact the trustees, didn't have a number for them (what???!!), and basically passed me round the website where no information could be found.
I asked her about the charges and where everything was invested- she basically said everything was the same but didn't sound at all convincing- I WANT IT IN WRITING!!
So I have sent a message direct to the Royal Mail team via the only email contact I could find.
All in all, an absolute joke the whole situation.

Further update- now I'm really annoyed- auto reply "mail box not in use"
I mean, doesn't exactly make you feel confident these people are handling your money does it??
Just off to find an email address that will accept mails....

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2