not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

New Password Zurich AVC

04 May 2019, 20:20

I am hoping someone can help me out with a question I have. Today I received a letter from Zurich Corporate which I have my AVC's with, they informed me of my New Password to gain access to the Zurich Corporate website. The strange thing is the New Password is the same password that I have had for years. There was no explanation in this letter as to why I have received this. Anyone got a Scooby what this is all about?

New Password Zurich AVC

04 May 2019, 20:56

As an investor in AVC's I received a booklet a few weeks ago telling me that Zurich were going to change platforms and passwords, etc and would be writing to me in due course with the details. I assume everyone who has AVC's had the same booklet?

I haven't got anything from them yet, but it sounds as if they are sending that info out.

They are also changing where some of the AVC funds are being invested.

New Password Zurich AVC

04 May 2019, 21:17

Thanks RobertT for your reply. I never received any booklet to explain this. Glad your on this forum to keep us up to date with everything it's much appreciated. Cheers.

New Password Zurich AVC

04 May 2019, 23:35

Did they say when the new platform become live ?

New Password Zurich AVC

05 May 2019, 07:40

NWpostie wrote:Did they say when the new platform become live ?

I don't think the booklet is available to view online, or if it is I can't find it on he usual sites. But the basic timeline taken from it is:

a. Zurich want to update their system and are going to use a new platform/website for us to check our balances and make changes to our fund choices.

b. The platform move will take place at the end of April, although our funds won't be transferred until late May/early June.

c. In early May we'll get details of the new website and passwords, etc.

d. AVC contributions will be shown slightly differently on our payslips.

e. There will be a blackout period during May when we won't be able to login to the old system.

f. We'll get another letter in mid June confirming everything has gone through.

Perhaps those who've received their new passwords can confirm whether the new site is live or not?

There are also changes being made to the underlying investments via the Growth, Balanced and Cautious funds.

On a separate note, the 'guide to AVC's' on the RMPP website has also had a revamp, which some might find interesting.

New Password Zurich AVC

15 May 2019, 19:36

Got my passwords etc today. Site is running but any investments have not been transfered onto the new site yet

New Password Zurich AVC

16 May 2019, 12:00

Yes new login ID and passwords yesterday no investments showing yet.

Something worth checking both my bonusplan and flexiplan have always been invested 100% in the growth fund but when I checked on the new website my bonusplan was showing payments to be 100% in the lifestyle option :crazy: managed to change it but it maybe a glitch in the new system?

New Password Zurich AVC

16 May 2019, 20:19

I got mine today but cannot see anywhere to input my password? username? Anyone help me out here perhaps with a screen shot, thanks in advance.

New Password Zurich AVC

16 May 2019, 21:10

It says we have made it easy you can do it all from royal Mail pension plan website.....

No you can't google Zurich money4life and have a look there :thumbup

New Password Zurich AVC

16 May 2019, 22:45

Took me ages to find it!

https://zurichmoney4life.co.uk/employee/#/

New Password Zurich AVC

17 May 2019, 05:56

mark.cup wrote:It says we have made it easy you can do it all from royal Mail pension plan website.....

Its listed in library section of the original Royal Mail pension plan site.

New Password Zurich AVC

17 May 2019, 14:02

mark.cup wrote:It says we have made it easy you can do it all from royal Mail pension plan website.....

It's easy to find - took a few seconds !!

New Password Zurich AVC

27 May 2019, 11:03

well finally got my password and user name, im now trying to understand the website, I can't seem to be able to see all my past payments and unit investments and charges made etc.

Is anyone having the same thing ?

New Password Zurich AVC

27 May 2019, 11:06

Our monies aren't due to be transferred over until 'early June', so you're not likely to see much!

New Password Zurich AVC

27 May 2019, 12:30

Ahhhhh hopefully with a few extra noughts due to a stuck keyboard :Very Happy

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1