not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Capita doubts setting in

27 Nov 2018, 12:51

As a deferred member turning 55 in May 2019, I'm beginning to wonder whether to ignore the "2 months before your Birthday" advice for applying.

Would 27 weeks be enough time? I'm not actually joking either...

Capita doubts setting in

28 Nov 2018, 17:04

Capita looking after our pensions whatever could possibly go wrong :hmmmm
Among a host of things this parasitic company has cocked up it was recently lambasted by a tory MP over army recruitment.
I fear that many of the pensions members will be short changed in service despite the reassurances the CWU has been seeking.

Capita doubts setting in

29 Nov 2018, 11:46

In an attempt to put my mind at rest, I've emailed Capita asking if, in their opinion, I should apply earlier than the recommended 2 months. I'll keep you informed but I'm not expecting any break from the norm..

Capita doubts setting in

29 Nov 2018, 15:33

I finished on July 3 and finally are getting pension on the 30 of November if that is any help to the people waiting.i was told at the start 6 to 8 weeks so I would say to anybody thinking of taking your pension give yourself 3 to 4 months to sort out

Capita doubts setting in

30 Nov 2018, 17:28

They've cocked up Army recruitment.
That's all you need to know, they're just incompetent, lazy, box ticking, minimum wage attitude numpties.

Capita doubts setting in

30 Nov 2018, 20:40

dannyboy wrote:I would say to anybody thinking of taking your pension give yourself 3 to 4 months to sort out

It's taken nearly 3 months so far just to try and get a simple valuation for taking my pension at 55. Still hasn't arrived either. Escalation team promise to call me Monday, but of course they won't.

This needs a Class Action approach imo. The situation is an utter farce and something needs to be done.

National newspapers need to be aware and report it.

Capita doubts setting in

03 Dec 2018, 10:55

I have written to Dave Ward about this but have not had a reply.

Capita doubts setting in

03 Dec 2018, 15:58

Update. Other than the standard automated email response, Capita have failed to reply to my question.

Today I'm writing to them and, again will keep you informed of any developments. I'm not holding my breath.

Capita doubts setting in

05 Dec 2018, 13:49

Reaching the point where I was ready to organise class action protests I emailed the CEO of Capita directly to complain about my case and my concern that Capita might not be fit to administer the RM pension scheme.

I received an email straight back that evening apologising and another from one of his direct reports both promising I would be contacted Monday.

My pension valuation was emailed to me Monday and emails said it was also in the post First Class.

Seems you have to complain to this level to get your case moved forward. Not good. I don't really understand what cock ups have occurred during the whole transition but they are clearly significant and a backlog being cleared.

Capita doubts setting in

05 Dec 2018, 14:00

Great news that you're making progress but absolutely diabolical that you've had to go to the CEO to achieve it. Ridiculous.

Capita doubts setting in

05 Dec 2018, 21:26

I am kind of in the same boat. I hit my 60th on 8th December. Had nothing from Capita apart from the run around for the last 3 weeks, Managers will call me back (yeah right), it is with Escalations Team, hopefully they will have someone in and working on it last week, this week, next week, whenever (highlight most likely).

I note one of the members got somewhere by email to the CEO. Any chance you could share the email address, because at this rate my mortgage is likely to be not getting paid if my lump sum and pension doesn't come through pdq.

Thing is it is OUR MONEY, we paid it in and are now being kept in the dark as to when we can receive what is rightfully ours.

Terrible state of affairs.

Thanks

Capita doubts setting in

06 Dec 2018, 20:39

thecathouse wrote: I note one of the members got somewhere by email to the CEO. Any chance you could share the email addressks

It was given in the other thread here:

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 8&start=15

See Dennis Lewis post

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1