ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PAY AND FOUR PILLARS AGREEMENT... HERE

Flexiplan

11 Feb 2018, 23:46

Finally got the details for my Bonusplan and Flexiplan log in details.

Noticed my Bonusplan is still on going and performing well.

As is my Flexiplan in fact better than my Bonusplan.

However on my pay slip my Bonusplan is still being paid in from my wages, yet my Flexiplan is not showing any deductions for Flexiplan, I did wonder about that for a while and just wondering do you guys have deductions for payments from your wages into the Flexiplan ?

Hope RobertT can answer that as well.

Thanks

Flexiplan

12 Feb 2018, 04:25

There is always the possibility that RM might stop both schemes, but assuming that doesn’t happen:

Once you’ve signed up to Bonusplan, you have to continue with payments until you either leave the company or take your NRA565 benefits.

With Flexiplan, you can increase, decrease or stop your payments at any time.

So I assume you have made the decision to stop your payments into Flexiplan at some point?
Or possibly a mistake was made, and your contributions got stopped without your say so? In which case, I suggest you get in touch with the PSC in Sheffield.

Flexiplan

12 Feb 2018, 06:11

NWpostie wrote:
However on my pay slip my Bonusplan is still being paid in from my wages, yet my Flexiplan is not showing any deductions for Flexiplan, I did wonder about that for a while and just wondering do you guys have deductions for payments from your wages into the Flexiplan ?

Hope RobertT can answer that as well.

Thanks

I have 2 entries on my pay slip:

PSE Adj Sect C Bonus (+ Fund type) on LHS of pay slip (- amount)
PSE Adj Sect C Flexi (+Fund Type) on LHS of pay slip (- amount)

If you are not using PSE then these entries are on the RHS.

Flexiplan

12 Feb 2018, 14:31

Yes I have the same as BeamishStout.

Flexiplan

12 Feb 2018, 15:57

Both my payments are still being made. Bonus plan can also be taken at 60. Both my plans are selected for 60, as I don't think I could do another 5 years the way things are going.

Flexiplan

12 Feb 2018, 18:01

Looks like the payment was stopped without my knowledge for some reason.

I'm going to have to get onto it pronto, who do I need to see to restart payment ?

Flexiplan

12 Feb 2018, 18:11

You'll have to get in touch with pensions service centre in Sheffield. Their contact details are here.

Flexiplan

12 Feb 2018, 19:29

Thanks just sent off an email ......

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1