03 Oct 2020, 01:43
Why no duties at Bristol Mail Centre except for the drivers. Flexibility (the picking of football teams) allows the managers to reward their friends and relatives.
1. Perceived favour = go home half to one hour early.
2.Relation = go home half hour early.
3. Relation = work on my section, I will look after you.
4. Friend = go home two hours early. Make half to one hour up.
5. Premium taxi customers = go home four hours early, no ones noticed.
6. Few hours late every Friday because I value your advice and I am insecure as a manager.
7. Force some poor bloke out to buy the boys some fast food (lord of the flies stuff).
05 Oct 2020, 02:50
The one small plus with this is that you get to watch managers fighting and screaming over sending staff to other areas,
And with staff, the number involved is often "one."