not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Stage 3 time frame

06 Sep 2020, 17:01

hey, on 13th September 2019 i was given a stage 2, in march i got told i triggered a 3, manager came to me an asked my permission to be referred to ohs in april, i havent heard anything since, no meeting date, nothing, had my ohs phone consultation on 22nd may, if it gets to the 13th September this year, it will be a year since i was given the 2, ohs also said my absence is covered under disability act, surely they must be a time frame to complete the interview, any advice will be appreciated

Stage 3 time frame

06 Sep 2020, 17:16

The timeframe is what is "reasonable" in order to investigate the full facts of the case.

Six months is clearly not reasonable under any circumstances, if you've genuinely heard nothing in that time I would doubt the stage 3 was issued but why haven't you asked your manager?

Stage 3 time frame

06 Sep 2020, 17:57

Been told to stay quiet as it will work in my favour the longer its left but as u can imagine its stressful, we had twin boys born 16th April, had my paternity leave an first day back got told i trigger a 3 an heard nothing since

Stage 3 time frame

12 Sep 2020, 16:50

You could always phone HR on the back of your payslip and ask them by law they are required to provide any info about you. You may have to pay a nominal fee like £10 or so and can have access to all your employment record!

Stage 3 time frame

13 Sep 2020, 22:07

k979aaa wrote:You could always phone HR on the back of your payslip and ask them by law they are required to provide any info about you. You may have to pay a nominal fee like £10 or so and can have access to all your employment record!

Not a 100% but is this called a subject access request?

https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/yo ... your-data/

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1