not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Greenford PAD 3. And PBS Collections Revision.

16 Jul 2020, 07:55

Distribution PAD 3.

With a surplus of around 50% on earlies and a smaller surplus on nights, under the MTSF those individuals will have to sign for duties after the Late staff in seniority order with the night staff going first as they attract an allowance for three years.

PBS Collections.

Four hundred of our boxes will be going onto deliveries and the afternoon scheduled attendances are being removed under the current Managerial proposal. Unagreed VRs are being offered, but one offer is to an individual who is tagged to nights not late shift ramp. A couple of corrupt CWU reps made a deal to place the individual on lates. This is denying a legitimate person a VR package.

Fun to come, what is happening in your office ?

16 Jul 2020, 09:34

What is PAD and PBS?

16 Jul 2020, 12:31

Not sure on PADS but PBS is Post Box Strategy ( were on to PBS2 in our office )which involves more boxes on delivery ( COLOD , they do love an acronym)

20 Jul 2020, 22:20

Professionalising Area Distribution.... I think.

24 Jul 2020, 01:18

kevmorg wrote:Professionalising Area Distribution.... I think.

Is it just another word to justify some gaffers 60k per year and make about 85% of all collections from the posties on the walks. This went on for years when I first joined the RM until I left. They can never leave anything alone, even when working well, which isn't often.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1