not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Chewing the fat

24 Nov 2019, 11:46

Sat here with some level headed postman and we've come to the conclusion that the union, couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. You've got Dave Ward more interested in free broadband and getting into bed with labour. Then there's Pullinger trying to look and speak like one of the Kray twins. Neither has no idea no wonder Rico is laughing at us.
My conclusion turn up to work do the job you're paid for and go home simple.

Chewing the fat

24 Nov 2019, 12:09

:cuppa

Chewing the fat

24 Nov 2019, 13:17

:cuppa

Chewing the fat

24 Nov 2019, 13:23

notts1862 wrote:Sat here with some level headed postman and we've come to the conclusion that the union, couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. You've got Dave Ward more interested in free broadband and getting into bed with labour. Then there's Pullinger trying to look and speak like one of the Kray twins. Neither has no idea no wonder Rico is laughing at us.

my conclusion first of all your sat there on a sunday morning with level headed postman ??? bit like Rico who is laffing at you for working on a sunday morning :whistle :so there :so there :so there :so there

Chewing the fat

24 Nov 2019, 14:00

He's laughing at all of us from weekend shifts, nights latest and earlies.

Chewing the fat

24 Nov 2019, 15:23

:Very Happy :Very Happy

Chewing the fat

25 Nov 2019, 09:13

maisymoo04 wrote:
notts1862 wrote:Sat here with some level headed postman and we've come to the conclusion that the union, couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. You've got Dave Ward more interested in free broadband and getting into bed with labour. Then there's Pullinger trying to look and speak like one of the Kray twins. Neither has no idea no wonder Rico is laughing at us.

my conclusion first of all your sat there on a sunday morning with level headed postman ??? bit like Rico who is laffing at you for working on a sunday morning :whistle :so there :so there :so there :so there

If nobody worked in a Mail Centre on a Sunday then how would delivery offices get any mail to deliver on Monday? :roll:

Chewing the fat

26 Nov 2019, 20:31

Steve the post was put up at 11 am in the morning so am assuming it was over time on a sunday morning as he was with level headed postman ? :cuppa

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1