not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Christmas Casual application

18 Nov 2019, 14:27

Hi,
I applied for a job as a Christmas Casual at Manchester on 12th October and received an automated email saying it was being processed. A few weeks later I called Royal Mail and was given the email address recruitment.technical.query@royalmail.com, I have emailed them twice and received no response. So I rang Royal Mail again, was given the HR helpline number, which redirected me to the email address christmas_helpline@royalmail.com. I have emailed them and received an autoreply saying they cannot give updates on application status. Can anyone tell me how I can check the status of my application?
Cheers

18 Nov 2019, 18:24

ChristmasCasual2 wrote:Hi,
I applied for a job as a Christmas Casual at Manchester on 12th October and received an automated email saying it was being processed. A few weeks later I called Royal Mail and was given the email address recruitment.technical.query@royalmail.com, I have emailed them twice and received no response. So I rang Royal Mail again, was given the HR helpline number, which redirected me to the email address christmas_helpline@royalmail.com. I have emailed them and received an autoreply saying they cannot give updates on application status. Can anyone tell me how I can check the status of my application?
Cheers

Well they don't as such communicate well with people who have been working for 30 years plus so at least you have a reply from them.

18 Nov 2019, 21:10

Oh no! That's rubbish. I guess I was wondering if there's a magic number to call that they don't publicise, where I could actually get to talk to someone in HR?

21 Nov 2019, 18:36

ChristmasCasual2 wrote:Oh no! That's rubbish. I guess I was wondering if there's a magic number to call that they don't publicise, where I could actually get to talk to someone in HR?

Don't we all.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1