not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

transfering from delivery

13 Oct 2019, 05:34

hello people im due to transfer over from delivery to take a mgv role driving the 600 s, 7. 5 tonnes , was wondering if anyone else on here has done the same , and if so do you keep your delivery supplement {d2ds payment ] once you transfer ???? cheers

13 Oct 2019, 14:56

The payment title is a bit of a clue.

Uuuuhhh ........................................................noooooooooooooooooo.

:cuppa

13 Oct 2019, 18:36

cheers for sarcasm but ive known other people to move sections and keep certain entitlements for a period of time at least , hence the question . so do you know ????????????????????

13 Oct 2019, 19:48

governor13 wrote:cheers for sarcasm but ive known other people to move sections and keep certain entitlements for a period of time at least , hence the question . so do you know ????????????????????

I think that you only keep allowances for 3 years if the move is compulsory, if Royal Mail tell you you have to move because your role is going for example. If it’s voluntary then it goes straight away. If I’m wrong I’m sure others will correct me

13 Oct 2019, 20:13

I'd take a guess that you don't, if you do then good luck to you I think there's quite a hefty driving allowance that you will get though.

14 Oct 2019, 16:38

thank you for advice people

06 Nov 2019, 12:51

governor13 wrote:hello people im due to transfer over from delivery to take a mgv role driving the 600 s, 7. 5 tonnes , was wondering if anyone else on here has done the same , and if so do you keep your delivery supplement {d2ds payment ] once you transfer ???? cheers

Well if your full time you will be getting about £90 per week more than a full time delivery postie. The basic for 600s is £528 per week, not including shift allowances. It's the best 7.5 tonne pay in the country. Delivery supplement ceases but I thought that would be obvious.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1