not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : BALLOT RESULT : 97.1% YES 75.9% TURNOUT... HERE

Package left from international processing center a week ago but no sign of it .

12 Aug 2019, 22:00

I had a package shipped back due to missing information in the address and it’s been said that it has left the international processing centre eight days ago but there is still no sign of it. Is this normal ?

Package left from international processing center a week ago but no sign of it .

12 Aug 2019, 22:59

Was the return address on the packet? Which country was it going to?

12 Aug 2019, 23:17

Yes there was a return address and the package was supposed to be shipped to Norway, however Norway customs sent it back because there was no name for the the package so it got returned . But when I tracked it, it said that it has left the international processing center on the 2nd of August. That was 8 days ago and there is no other information since .

12 Aug 2019, 23:26

Best guess is that it's now stuck in UK Customs. UK Customs choose random batches of mail for extra checks, your item might be in one of them batches

12 Aug 2019, 23:32

Thanks for the reply , I’ve been stressing over this matter for a long time now . So if it’s stuck at UK customs would it not appear in the tracking?

13 Aug 2019, 00:00

Yrshia wrote:Thanks for the reply , I’ve been stressing over this matter for a long time now . So if it’s stuck at UK customs would it not appear in the tracking?

If it's stuck in customs there won't be any scans until customs release it to Royal Mail

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1