not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Dawn Shifts

05 Jun 2019, 21:02

Hi folks,
GMC introduced a dawn shift 03:00-10:00 "most likely to avoid paying out on full shift allowance" just wondering if any other mail centres have similar shift patterns. Would be interesting to see if terms and conditions are similar.
Cheers

Dawn Shifts

06 Jun 2019, 04:28

Bunch of bastards. Just when you think it can't get any worse.

Dawn Shifts

06 Jun 2019, 17:47

Navalron wrote:Bunch of bastards. Just when you think it can't get any worse.

Easy there "Navalron" that's an insult to bastards everywhere comparing them with RM management :no no

Dawn Shifts

09 Jun 2019, 02:40

letaman wrote:Hi folks,
GMC introduced a dawn shift 03:00-10:00 "most likely to avoid paying out on full shift allowance" just wondering if any other mail centres have similar shift patterns. Would be interesting to see if terms and conditions are similar.
Cheers

Wounder how many takers their are still if they cannot staff it by agency they can f***ing do it themselves.

Dawn Shifts

10 Jun 2019, 14:22

blue1873 wrote:
Navalron wrote:Bunch of bastards. Just when you think it can't get any worse.

Easy there "Navalron" that's an insult to bastards everywhere comparing them with RM management :no no

Blue 1873. Yes I know mate. Got carried away for a second. Good one :nana :Applause :thumbup

Dawn Shifts

13 Jun 2019, 15:46

on the talk about shifts guys and girls , whats the hours on a afternoon shift in a distribution centre on the driving just wondering ? thanks :Very Happy

Dawn Shifts

14 Jun 2019, 17:47

JMC Distribution and the GU Hub have operated a 5day shift Tues-Sat since 2011 when GU inward was taken in with JMC starting at 4am and some GU earlies starting earlier to allow them to come up. Tues-Fri are 7hr duties to allow for longer Sats as they cover the Sat hubs I think the Petersfield Hub duty finishes at 15.30. We also have standard 4-12pm duties as well as after 5am starts. I think like nights earlies are expected to not to be a standard 6am-2pm

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1