not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

bumping

24 May 2019, 03:13

HI all
Just a quick one an office near us is ceasing its CSS night operation resulting in one or two of the staff being displaced. We have been told that one of them is coming to our office on a possible bump. Whilst I totally agree that if we can accommodate him we should have we got to give him the duty that is being bumped as we have our own machine staff who always seem to miss out picking a better duty. Under the MTSF agreement can we say ok this person can take redundancy and then our own staff/reserves can have the chance of picking a permanent duty and the person coming in gets whatever is left. Like I said before I'm not against helping out where we can but its not always fair on our own members.

bumping

24 May 2019, 07:05

DO or MC? If it's an MC perhaps they could be trained up on whatever other machines the MC has and become a mech reserve

bumping

26 May 2019, 08:18

If the work is still available but just moved location then the employee who’s work it is gets to follow the work. Depending on location and if they want to of course.

bumping

26 May 2019, 08:23

Any of the CSS machines being moved to where the work is going to?

bumping

24 Jun 2019, 11:04

So what is the procedure regarding bumping?
I've looked for the MTSF agreement in the download section but can't seem to find it.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1