not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Imp staff i n mail centres

27 Mar 2019, 18:27

Hi everyone just want to know how your DSA mail comes to your feed b on your imps or ilsm's. When it is received form d sac how high are the Yorks stacked with mail.. 5 high 6 high or 7 high. How many boxes are stacked in the York local agreement is 20.DSA can fill them to 28.cheers guys

28 Mar 2019, 16:34

grumpy wrote:Hi everyone just want to know how your DSA mail comes to your feed b on your imps or ilsm's. When it is received form d sac how high are the Yorks stacked with mail.. 5 high 6 high or 7 high. How many boxes are stacked in the York local agreement is 20.DSA can fill them to 28.cheers guys

The main factor is the weight of the york. Gross weight must not exceed 250 kg.
A lot of trays of DSA when arriving in the MC are part filled so 28 would be OK.
It is 24 trays when the MC/MPU despatches to DO's as the trays tend to be fuller.

28 Mar 2019, 21:06

I totally understand the weight factor but I wanted to know the hight of the boxes more for a manual handling point of view.. Anything above shoulder height for the imp operator..

29 Mar 2019, 09:08

grumpy wrote:I totally understand the weight factor but I wanted to know the hight of the boxes more for a manual handling point of view.. Anything above shoulder height for the imp operator..

The general rule in RM is that no container should be filled above the top of the container and must be loaded within the weight limit. So it's normally 28 trays for DSA mail.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1