not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Service

02 Feb 2019, 07:51

Been at ROYAL MAIL 20 YEARS. GAVE MY ALL BLOOD,SWEAT AND TEARS AND WHAT DO I GET A BLOODY TIN BADGE. SOMETHING YOU GET OUT OF A CRACKER. WELL DISAPPOINTED CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW LET DOWN I FEEL.
THANKS ROYAL MAIL.

Service

02 Feb 2019, 08:00

notts1862 wrote:Been at ROYAL MAIL 20 YEARS. GAVE MY ALL BLOOD,SWEAT AND TEARS AND WHAT DO I GET A BLOODY TIN BADGE. SOMETHING YOU GET OUT OF A CRACKER. WELL DISAPPOINTED CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW LET DOWN I FEEL.
THANKS ROYAL MAIL.

Never expect too much then you won't be dissapointed. know how you feel by the way.

Service

02 Feb 2019, 17:15

Ditto

:arrrghhh :arrrghhh

Service

02 Feb 2019, 18:48

Been at ROYAL MAIL 20 YEARS. GAVE MY ALL BLOOD,SWEAT AND TEARS AND WHAT DO I GET

Pay?
20 years worth.
That's a lot of money.

Service

02 Feb 2019, 20:07

Woody Guthrie wrote:
Been at ROYAL MAIL 20 YEARS. GAVE MY ALL BLOOD,SWEAT AND TEARS AND WHAT DO I GET

Pay?
20 years worth.
That's a lot of money.

And a lot of loyal service to be thanked with a pin badge.. stick it up there a:::s..

Service

02 Feb 2019, 20:27

notts1862 wrote:Been at ROYAL MAIL 20 YEARS. GAVE MY ALL BLOOD,SWEAT AND TEARS AND WHAT DO I GET A BLOODY TIN BADGE. SOMETHING YOU GET OUT OF A CRACKER. WELL DISAPPOINTED CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW LET DOWN I FEEL.
THANKS ROYAL MAIL.

Been at RM 23yrs now. Got exactly the same badge. Gave it them back and said no thanks. I always knew I meant nothing to RM so didn’t feel let down. After 20yrs you should know what RM think about you.

Service

02 Feb 2019, 20:44

aiden01 wrote:
Woody Guthrie wrote:

Pay?
20 years worth.
That's a lot of money.

And a lot of loyal service to be thanked with a pin badge.. stick it up there a:::s..

It's never really sat well with me,the whole "loyal" thing.
It's the same as the old "I work 20 hrs overtime a week for the business" thing.

We all do it for the money especially the overtime, some of us enjoy certain aspects of it more than others and take some pleasure out of the customer service side but at the end of the day staying with the company for 20 years isn't about loyalty, it's about the security that a decent wage brings.

I got £80 in Argos vouchers and a night out with senior management, I bought a coffee machine and didn't turn up for the piss up. Management couldn't have cared less.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1