not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Network 19

29 Jan 2019, 20:38

Anyone heard what changes are being brought in for Network 19?

Network 19

30 Jan 2019, 19:08

SpacePhoenix wrote:Anyone heard what changes are being brought in for Network 19?

They still probably don't know yet Network 18 was a great success not! They normally deploy in Aug/Sept. Atm its mainly about moving work around various VOCs and work from Area Distribution via PAD. My MC still to deploy our 1st PAD it's only taken 2-3years.
The only thing we have heard atm its a rumour but Area Distribution being split from Network and going back to being within the remit of the Mail Centre Manager as before. But nothing confirmed it apparently was mentioned originally at a Town Hall Event earlier this month.

Network 19

26 Mar 2019, 16:15

Any news?

Network 19

29 Mar 2019, 11:26

The bit about Area Distribution and Network splitting is correct. It is due to start on the 1/4/19 when the new financial year kicks in. They will then be bought under the Mail Centre as before.

I think there will be a Network 19 due to the shorter working week and also it is in the Four Pillars Agreement. Network 18 was deployed in June last year but this year I think it will be July /August and possibly September as to be ready for Autumn Pressure and then Christmas. Talk about thinking ahead.!!!!!

Network 19

29 Mar 2019, 16:56

Are mgv going down to 38 hrs still? We have a mini voc and there’s rumours it’s going back to main local voc because of the changes to network 19

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1