not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Day off in lieu.

24 Dec 2018, 18:29

What happens about Boxing Day if you're part time and usually have Wednesday off? Staffing have said we can have Thursday off in lieu, but manager has said no, in on Thursday as usual and will have the day added to annual leave entitlement.

Day off in lieu.

24 Dec 2018, 20:29

MazH wrote:What happens about Boxing Day if you're part time and usually have Wednesday off? Staffing have said we can have Thursday off in lieu, but manager has said no, in on Thursday as usual and will have the day added to annual leave entitlement.

You have answered your own question. day added to your annual leave.

Day off in lieu.

24 Dec 2018, 20:56

aiden01 wrote:
MazH wrote:What happens about Boxing Day if you're part time and usually have Wednesday off? Staffing have said we can have Thursday off in lieu, but manager has said no, in on Thursday as usual and will have the day added to annual leave entitlement.

You have answered your own question. day added to your annual leave.

Depending on part-time amount of days worked in one week. e.g. If you work 4 or 5 your entitlement is 8.
See Union Room for similar information.

Day off in lieu.

30 Dec 2018, 23:20

I have Tuesdays off so if Xmas Day, Boxing Day or New year's Day falls on a Tuesday then I get an extra day off that week, eg I went back to work last week on Friday 28th Dec. I've worked for RM for 15 years and that's always been the case

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1