not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Duty review

14 Dec 2018, 15:46

hi
Last edited by kumarana on 16 Dec 2018, 06:37, edited 1 time in total.

Duty review

14 Dec 2018, 19:21

What is it that makes the original duty "family friendly" and what is it about the new duty options that doesn't.

Duty review

14 Dec 2018, 19:54

More information would help you get an answer. I personally think that it's hard for RM to have family friendly shifts due to the way they operate. It used to be a lot easier when their were more MCs with allsorts of different duties and start times. Also I think it causes a lot of I'll feeling between workmates, especially if some are getting every Saturday off, for example. I think that's why RM and to be fair most other employers would rather steer clear of them. In fact, I think RM, want 17 year olds= lower pay for a year= no extra parental leave (mainly) = fit with no health problems and want them for only a few years. That's the way the job is now, let's face it. It's called the Dutch model. Teenagers/students deliver for 4 or 5 hours per day. Most are not in a union and don't join the pension scheme because their not earning enough to pay every day bills never mind something that's due about 40/50 years away,saving RM pension contributions also. RM are pretty generous with their contributions compared to most other employers out their. Praise where it's due.... :thumbup

Duty review

14 Dec 2018, 23:58

HI
Last edited by kumarana on 16 Dec 2018, 06:38, edited 1 time in total.

Duty review

15 Dec 2018, 07:03

Have all your night shift duty times changed since the start of Network 18? Do you have 3 and 4 night duties with a large amount of overlap on Wednesdays?

Duty review

15 Dec 2018, 11:04

Hi
Last edited by kumarana on 16 Dec 2018, 06:38, edited 1 time in total.

Duty review

15 Dec 2018, 21:19

It might be partly down to the LAT product to make sure that the work gets covered. Is there supposed to be Wednesday nights there as well?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1