not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Annual leave

29 Aug 2018, 14:15

Every time I ask for leave I get refused and told it's because the leave ceiling is too high. But I could have the time off without pay which I think is wrong and should be addressed by the union.l would like to know what is the ratio for the leave ceiling ,how many people can be off at one time to how many people at work .

Annual leave

29 Aug 2018, 14:25

nelly21 wrote:Every time I ask for leave I get refused and told it's because the leave ceiling is too high. But I could have the time off without pay which I think is wrong and should be addressed by the union.l would like to know what is the ratio for the leave ceiling ,how many people can be off at one time to how many people at work .

Should have been discussed with the rep.

Annual leave

29 Aug 2018, 14:27

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0491978557

Annual leave

29 Aug 2018, 14:34

I have spoken to the union rep about this and he said there is nothing he can do about it as it's over the ceiling and the shift manager won't go over budget

Annual leave

29 Aug 2018, 14:37

So I am wondering if the leave ceiling is too low for the amount of people on my shift

Annual leave

29 Aug 2018, 14:43

nelly21 wrote:So I am wondering if the leave ceiling is too low for the amount of people on my shift

Possibly.....

Also what happens is "every year" people don't take the full quota of leave,and with mutual agreement,carry over 5 days into the next years leave.

Annual leave

29 Aug 2018, 14:55

I didn't think of that and that would make a difference

Annual leave

29 Aug 2018, 18:30

If you work in a MC there's also the office leave ceiling as well to take into account. Even if you've not hit the leave ceiling for your shift, if the leave ceiling for the MC (all shifts combined for a given day) has been hit then you won't get the time off as annual leave

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1