not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Are SD failures increasing?

17 Aug 2018, 15:19

In the last four months I've ordered twice from Amazon for next day delivery, going by the tracking service, both items were handed over to RM early afternoon, yet both items were only scanned into my local MC after last dispatch to my home DO. Is this just a fluke, or has the changes in network/MC operations meant that connections are often missed and turnaround is getting slower? One order was a book, the other a CD so I'm not overly bothered by the delay, just interested if there is an underlining issue.

Are SD failures increasing?

17 Aug 2018, 19:27

scoobymunster wrote:In the last four months I've ordered twice from Amazon for next day delivery, going by the tracking service, both items were handed over to RM early afternoon, yet both items were only scanned into my local MC after last dispatch to my home DO. Is this just a fluke, or has the changes in network/MC operations meant that connections are often missed and turnaround is getting slower? One order was a book, the other a CD so I'm not overly bothered by the delay, just interested if there is an underlining issue.

Network 18

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1