ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

TPM allowance

02 Aug 2018, 13:54

Ok need some help from you MC bods.

TPM allowance when paid ad hoc, is it for the whole time you work on the machine or is it for a set periods.

If anyone has the TPM agreement as well would be most grateful if they posted a link to it, or even PM'd me the document.

Cheers lads and lasses.

TPM allowance

02 Aug 2018, 18:42

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Ok need some help from you MC bods.

TPM allowance when paid ad hoc, is it for the whole time you work on the machine or is it for a set periods.

If anyone has the TPM agreement as well would be most grateful if they posted a link to it, or even PM'd me the document.

Cheers lads and lasses.

It's done daily - you touch the machine for 5min Monday you get TPM for that day.

Ad-hoc there is sometimes a form you need to get a managers scribble on and submit to the book room/equivalent, like overtime it is paid a week behind.

TPM allowance

02 Aug 2018, 19:13

swindonandy wrote:

Cheers lads and lasses.

It's done daily - you touch the machine for 5min Monday you get TPM for that day.

Ad-hoc there is sometimes a form you need to get a managers scribble on and submit to the book room/equivalent, like overtime it is paid a week behind.

You have to do a shift on it to get the TPM and you don't get it if your on the machine on ot

TPM allowance

02 Aug 2018, 20:26

SpacePhoenix wrote:
swindonandy wrote:

Cheers lads and lasses.

You have to do a shift on it to get the TPM and you don't get it if your on the machine on ot

No you dont you only have to cover a break and you get full payment for that day.

TPM allowance

02 Aug 2018, 21:05

aiden01 wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:
swindonandy wrote:

Cheers lads and lasses.

No you dont you only have to cover a break and you get full payment for that day.

People on the machines for break cover have never got TPM here. Do you mean CSS machines or IMPs/iLSMs?

TPM allowance

02 Aug 2018, 21:51

SpacePhoenix wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:
swindonandy wrote:

Cheers lads and lasses.

People on the machines for break cover have never got TPM here. Do you mean CSS machines or IMPs/iLSMs?

All of them.

TPM allowance

02 Aug 2018, 22:32

If you are on duty and are asked to go on any machine for ANY amount of time you claim the full day by your manager. If you work it on overtime you do not receive payment.

TPM allowance

05 Aug 2018, 13:12

Not in our office, you have to HAVE a duty on the machines to be able to claim TPM money.

If you do overtime on the machine - No TPM money
If you cover a meal break - No TPM money.
If you cover a colleague for the WHOLE shift - put in a claim form.

TPM allowance

15 Aug 2018, 21:15

In my office you just have to be on the machines for 2 hours every night to qualify for a full TPM allowance, so if you covered for just one night you would just get £5 odd in your wages

TPM allowance

15 Aug 2018, 22:58

Haymaker wrote:In my office you just have to be on the machines for 2 hours every night to qualify for a full TPM allowance, so if you covered for just one night you would just get £5 odd in your wages

Why 2 hours.

TPM allowance

16 Aug 2018, 22:38

Sorry i should have said one hour or both breaks, it,s what management and union agreed to in our office

TPM allowance

16 Aug 2018, 23:47

Haymaker wrote:Sorry i should have said one hour or both breaks, it,s what management and union agreed to in our office

Seems that every office is different no real surprise.

TPM allowance

17 Aug 2018, 19:08

Nice to see the union and local agreements ripping of posties as per. Your really need to get back to national agreements. I don't like criticising the union but in the last 15 years they have had a severe spanking from RM and just seem to lie down and take it. :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1