not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Atherstone

30 Jul 2018, 08:08

Anyone work out of Atherstone?

Atherstone

30 Jul 2018, 08:22

Is it still open?

I've not seen anything from there for quite a while now.

Was it not set up for Christmas and then switched to chinese packets / 2c overflow from MC's.

I also believe it was manned primarily by Angard/casuals and was seen as the model for future Mail Centres.

Atherstone

30 Jul 2018, 08:32

That's what I thought...

Might be open just for this coming Christmas??

Atherstone

31 Jul 2018, 18:51

I'm at HWDC. My understanding is that they're still open and taking the overflow of import parcels.

We're having two new PSMs up and running after Christmas, so that's supposed to end after that.

Atherstone

08 Aug 2018, 22:18

Would this information be relative.
https://tritaxbigbox.co.uk/pressrelease/acquisition-royal-mail-distribution-facility-riversdale-road-atherstone-32-68-million/

EDIT;
Acquisition of the Royal Mail Distribution Facility at Riversdale Road, Atherstone for £32.68 Million
7 September 2017

The Board of Tritax Big Box REIT plc (ticker: BBOX) is pleased to announce that it has acquired a Regional Distribution Centre at Riversdale Road, Atherstone let to Royal Mail Group Limited (“Royal Mail”), the main subsidiary of Royal Mail plc, one of the UK’s leading postal and delivery companies and the UK’s designated universal postal service provider. The total consideration is £32.68 million (excluding purchaser’s costs), reflecting a net initial yield of 6.1% on the corporate acquisition. The purchase is being funded from equity.

“We are delighted to have acquired the Royal Mail’s Regional Distribution Centre for the Midlands at an attractive yield which is accretive to our portfolio income yield and which offers the potential for strong rental growth in 2021 as well as opportunities for future value enhancement.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1