not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Price Waterhouse Coopers efficiency

27 May 2018, 08:11

Around 8 weeks ago a female (consultant?) from PWC carried out an efficiency project at our RDC which lasted approximately 2 weeks.
One result of this visit was to allocate 2 processors to each primary drop bag frame & 1 processor to a secondary seg when sorting china packets manually.

After her departure it did not take long for the management to revert to placing extra bodies in both areas. When I challenged this I was told by my line manager that we have too many staff (RM & agency) so they have to go there!.
I have been told the number of staff used on the new conveyor belt has also been altered from what was recommended by PWC.

I do not understand why these efficiency measures are not being continually implemented, maybe the managers know better, perhaps we should apply for refund from PWC (unless they worked for free).

Price Waterhouse Coopers efficiency

27 May 2018, 16:54

We were told we had enough people for ips in a morning, strange that people are in on overtime doing it every day :cuppa

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1