ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PAY AND FOUR PILLARS AGREEMENT... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PAY AND FOUR PILLARS AGREEMENT - NATIONAL BALLOT RESULT... HERE

The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference .... Please try again later.

14 Mar 2018, 19:18

Hi, I dispatched parcels at different dates collected by Royal Mail van collector. This NOT delivered parcel happens all the time. This week, we have approx 8-12 tracking numbers showing

"The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference .... Please try again later."

These are just some of the tracking reference showing the same message: KS479688505GB , KS479688094GB , KS479686853GB. and more...

Are these gone missing within Royal mail premises? What's going on?

The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference .... Please try again later.

15 Mar 2018, 08:16

See my response to your other post. But if this is happening all the time and you have a Business Account, I'd suggest contacting the manager responsible for it at Royal Mail. You might also consider Tracked Signed for as these are scanned throughout their journey.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1