not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE


Looking to transfer to Yorkshire Distribution Centre

02 Nov 2017, 23:14

Hi all, anybody know how I could transfer to YDC as a driver - I am a fully qualified Class 1 driver with full CPC. From what i've been told the person in charge is a fella called Steve Thompson - any information will be helpful - cheers.

Looking to transfer to Yorkshire Distribution Centre

06 Nov 2017, 00:24

If you want to search for a job internally you can browse our vacancies by using SuccessFactors. Click on the link below and use your log in details to access the site...
http://myfuture.myroyalmail.com/my-role ... nternally/

Looking to transfer to Yorkshire Distribution Centre

12 Jan 2018, 19:37

I know Steve, he's a decent bloke. Phone/email him directly?

Looking to transfer to Yorkshire Distribution Centre

13 Apr 2018, 17:50

ihatedogs wrote:I know Steve, he's a decent bloke. Phone/email him directly?


Hi, do you work at Ydc, I am thinking for a transfer from Medway mc.

Looking to transfer to Yorkshire Distribution Centre

13 Apr 2018, 22:36

chawal wrote:
ihatedogs wrote:I know Steve, he's a decent bloke. Phone/email him directly?


Hi, do you work at Ydc, I am thinking for a transfer from Medway mc.


Na - I've moved over to Leeds MC from deliveries and in the pipeline of doing a little OT at YDC.

Looking to transfer to Yorkshire Distribution Centre

15 Apr 2018, 17:48

abzyyy wrote:
chawal wrote:
ihatedogs wrote:I know Steve, he's a decent bloke. Phone/email him directly?


Hi, do you work at Ydc, I am thinking for a transfer from Medway mc.


Na - I've moved over to Leeds MC from deliveries and in the pipeline of doing a little OT at YDC.



Many thanks, I did send my file to YDC and had an interview. Unfortunately, I couldnt give them enough examples (even its only a postman position) and was refused for job at YDC. I have been working in Medway for more than 12 years and just want to change any northern mail centre. Hows working environment at YDC?

Looking to transfer to Yorkshire Distribution Centre

15 Apr 2018, 23:01

chawal wrote:
abzyyy wrote:
chawal wrote:
ihatedogs wrote:I know Steve, he's a decent bloke. Phone/email him directly?


Hi, do you work at Ydc, I am thinking for a transfer from Medway mc.


Na - I've moved over to Leeds MC from deliveries and in the pipeline of doing a little OT at YDC.



Many thanks, I did send my file to YDC and had an interview. Unfortunately, I couldnt give them enough examples (even its only a postman position) and was refused for job at YDC. I have been working in Medway for more than 12 years and just want to change any northern mail centre. Hows working environment at YDC?


What do you currently do at Medway MC? And what’s the reason for moving workplaces? Not sure about the environment yet as I’m still in the pipeline - will tell you in a couple of weeks hahaha

Looking to transfer to Yorkshire Distribution Centre

16 Apr 2018, 11:05

abzyyy wrote:
chawal wrote:
abzyyy wrote:
chawal wrote:
ihatedogs wrote:I know Steve, he's a decent bloke. Phone/email him directly?


Hi, do you work at Ydc, I am thinking for a transfer from Medway mc.


Na - I've moved over to Leeds MC from deliveries and in the pipeline of doing a little OT at YDC.



Many thanks, I did send my file to YDC and had an interview. Unfortunately, I couldnt give them enough examples (even its only a postman position) and was refused for job at YDC. I have been working in Medway for more than 12 years and just want to change any northern mail centre. Hows working environment at YDC?


What do you currently do at Medway MC? And what’s the reason for moving workplaces? Not sure about the environment yet as I’m still in the pipeline - will tell you in a couple of weeks hahaha


I am mail sorter at Medway mc, i ve got family lives nearby. beside, i wanted to change the office for new start, heard YDC is massive office like NDC. well good luck to you, maybe one day hahaha

Looking to transfer to Yorkshire Distribution Centre

26 May 2018, 23:10

Chawal. you may not be the only one who seeks to get out of Medway mc. Even if just for jobs more locally.

The mc is a shambles and extremely poorly run for a start. There are rumours it may close.

Looking to transfer to Yorkshire Distribution Centre

27 May 2018, 00:40

highbury67 wrote:Chawal. you may not be the only one who seeks to get out of Medway mc. Even if just for jobs more locally.

The mc is a shambles and extremely poorly run for a start. There are rumours it may close.

What happened to the buildings of the MCs that were merged together to make Medway MC? If they still exist then possibly they could be brought back into use but my gut feeling is that at least one of the MCs nearest (which MCs would be the closest to Medway in a straight line from Medway) would get merged into a new build and possibly the current Medway becoming a super-DO

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 1