ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

mail centre transfer

26 Oct 2017, 16:16

A work mate is looking for a transfer from birmingham mail centre to truro and as asked me if I could find out how he can go about it.Has anyone got any idea how he can sort a transfer out as I don't know.

mail centre transfer

13 Nov 2017, 16:43

correct way is to contact sheffield hru and ask for transfer request but the best way speaking from experience is to contact mail centre to wish to go to direct . Explain you situation to Mail centre manager and inform them of your skills etc and what duties you are willing to perform. you may be lucky.

mail centre transfer

29 Nov 2017, 21:43

nelly21 wrote:A work mate is looking for a transfer from birmingham mail centre to truro and as asked me if I could find out how he can go about it.Has anyone got any idea how he can sort a transfer out as I don't know.

Quite a few years ago I had to speak to Truro personnel depth (not transfer related)but thought I would ask about the chances of a transfer as it is a part of the UK that I would like to live in,the woman I spoke to said it would be very unlikely to get one as they get hundreds each year.

mail centre transfer

30 Nov 2017, 00:57

Anyone in Croydon Mail Centre who wish to transfer or swap full time duty in processing at Jubilee Mail Centre?

mail centre transfer

30 Nov 2017, 05:35

All current vacancies are posted via royal mail success factors (current employees can log on using their pay number) so if a vacancy arises then you can apply via that and you should get a transfer this way but bear in mind vacancies tend to be part time these days. I recently transferred using this method and had to drop from 39 to 33 hours.

mail centre transfer

03 Dec 2017, 10:00

Thanks for the info may mate has sold his house in birmingham now and is going to truro house hunting.He is going to visit a delivery office and speak to the dom about his transfer he is full time and been a postie for about 30 odd years.

mail centre transfer

18 Dec 2017, 01:45

Definetly worth popping in and asking, i know they were crying out for staff this month.....but then where isnt at xmas :Very Happy

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1