ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

Driver Career Path Interview

19 Jun 2017, 12:52

Hello
I just got my interview date which is next week.
Has anyone been through this and can give me a heads up on what to expect? They said it was roughly 45mins long.

I'm currently on AL right now for a week so I'm going to revise my socks off!

Thanks.

19 Jun 2017, 18:13

Basically. You will be asked questions. relating to being a professional driver. breaks. drivers hours. hourly time off between weeks etc etc. You will be asked to give accounts when you have gone the extra mile for the business. So long as you don't act like a real buffoon and you have the seniority and skills over candidates applying for the same VOC. You will be put on the program.

21 Jun 2017, 10:12

Haven't heard back from mine after sending off my driving licence info... :arrrghhh

21 Jun 2017, 10:50

I just got my phone call yesterday asking me to attend an interview as well. Thanks for the heads up. Good luck guys!

22 Jun 2017, 08:20

I'm on the last year career path don't expect them to move it along fast I'm fully ready to go and I had my licenses all ready senerioty doesn't count too much as they go on who needs the least training and on the interview they will want you to do a driving assessment in a van at the end good luck

22 Jun 2017, 10:00

dan3315 wrote:I'm on the last year career path don't expect them to move it along fast I'm fully ready to go and I had my licenses all ready senerioty doesn't count too much as they go on who needs the least training and on the interview they will want you to do a driving assessment in a van at the end good luck

What kind of van?

22 Jun 2017, 12:47

Someone nicked the van while I was there so I took a manager's car out lol I suppose it was just a little one mate

24 Jun 2017, 21:46

van ???? :hmmmm :hmmmm

28 Jun 2017, 08:55

Yeah the driving assessment was in a van haha don't ask me why haha

03 Jul 2017, 22:23

Got my interview tomorrow, only passed my Class C this year so the drivers hours stuff is still kinda fresh, just doing a little revision now :crazy:

18 Jul 2017, 14:25

hi there, have you heard back after your interview yet, I had mine on the 4th July and haven't heard anything since

18 Jul 2017, 20:13

Hello
Sorry I haven't been on in ages.
I had my interview on 29th June and have been accepted.

Good luck to those who are still waiting.

18 Jul 2017, 20:21

congratulations, how many days after your interview did you find out that you had been accepted

18 Jul 2017, 20:51

trojan000 wrote:congratulations, how many days after your interview did you find out that you had been accepted

I had a letter arrive by the end of last week. And thank you.

18 Jul 2017, 20:54

I was told I would be notified via email, this waiting game is killing me, has the status of your application been updated on the success factors application page?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2