ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Links.

Reminisce about days gone by in the job.How it used to be what you miss and how things have changed.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Links.

Post by POSTMAN »

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Links.

Post by POSTMAN »

Added: ROYAL MAIL MEMORIALS
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Links.

Post by POSTMAN »

Added: ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL STAMPS
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Links.

Post by POSTMAN »

Added: POSTAL MUSEUM
I Wrote
My BFF Clash