ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Casual to Employed (hopefully)

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
Pmac87

Casual to Employed (hopefully)

Post by Pmac87 »

Hi all!

Have been a casual for a COVID struck office since Jan, it’s been tough, but mostly enjoyable. Full of compliments (or desperation) the DOM has now offered to start the process of transferring me into RM employment!
All being well I shall be joining the ranks soon, so thought it time I signed up here.

Looking forward to all the advice (pinch of salt at hand :wink: )
Last edited by Pmac87 on 07 Mar 2021, 21:22, edited 1 time in total.

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Casual to Employed (hopefully)

Post by POSTMAN »

Well done and welcome to the job( belatedly) and the site! :nana
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
WalkerX

Post by WalkerX »

I started as an agency parcel delivery driver in November, and converted to an RM postie as of yesterday.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

WalkerX wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 21:44
I started as an agency parcel delivery driver in November, and converted to an RM postie as of yesterday.
Congrats!
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.