not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

I’ll health retirement

21 Oct 2019, 16:27

Hi I’m going through the process of I’ll health retirement I’ve worked for the company for 4 years and am full time. Anyone have an idea of what I’ll get the manager is saying very little . Many Thanks

I’ll health retirement

21 Oct 2019, 17:02

My advice is that you post this question in the Royal Mail Pension forum where Robert T is usually on hand to help. I would also go to "search" at top of page & enter "ill health retirement" which provides some posts on this topic -
I found this information;
And the full IHR agreement is available here:
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... nt#p153968

From that link download - Ill Heath 2009.doc
12.3 Retirement on Ill Health Grounds with Lump Sum Payment

"Where an employee has at least one year’s service and meets the criteria for retirement on ill health grounds with a lump sum compensation payment, a payment equivalent to 34 weeks’ pay will be made."

Also I will add if you have been paying in to the RMDCP . The plan booklet states;
"Taking benefits (pension pot); The plan's normal retirement age is 65. However, you can take your benefits from 55 or earlier if you are ill and cannot work."

Scottish widows administrator contact is 0800 092 8263 or email serviceteam@scottishwidows.co.uk

Hope this is of some assistance.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1