ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
IWW Fellow Worker

Post by IWW Fellow Worker »

christof wrote:With reference to the last reply, I am a genuine postman, and yes I am concerned as to all our futures.
It's a very hard place out there now to find a decent job with the money we are paid.
Royal Mail has to change if it is to take on it's competitors, and we should be a little more adaptable and not bury our heads in the sand. If we don't, then I feel we are all heading down a slippery slope.
There are to many immigrants coming to our country that would love our jobs.

Really? Then get out of my country you Anglo-Saxon freeloader.

The Celts will rise again!

Tis bloke has GOT to be a bloody bosses nark!
The Industrial Workers of the World. The union whose members never scab!

"The working class and the employing class have nothing in common."

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

But didn't the Celts kick out the "beaker people".
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
IWW Fellow Worker

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:But didn't the Celts kick out the "beaker people".
I don't know. Wasn't he a character in Supercar? :wink:

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Or was he the mad professors assistant in the Muppet's.

"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
IWW Fellow Worker

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Or was he the mad professors assistant in the Muppet's.

I always wondered what happened to Bill Cockburn!

christof

Post by christof »

??????????????????????????????????????/

Can some explain...................Think you have all lost the plot.
God help Royal Mail !!!!!!!!!!!
mick

Post by mick »

chistof you sound like Royalmailallan or was it adam no sorry Steve. If you really think that the terrible twins are doing this to save your future you really are mistaken my friend they have one agenda and one agenda only thats to make us work harder for less. Leighton destroyed the workforce at asda don`t let him do the same to us so for the sake of your family and THERE future join the tens of thousands of posties around the country who intend to send messrs leighton and crozier a message they won`t forget.

Asst CWU Rep Welwyn Garden City
L Tommo

IWW

Post by L Tommo »

As the Celts will rise again, Can the Druids stay? As ive done nothing wrong apart from some rock moving and gown waring!!!

Ohh ok the Virgin bn sacrificed Was a bit much but she had a letter from her mum telling us it was ok!!! (I never believed she was a virgin?) :no no
From EAST LONDON??? :hmmmm Right hope the romans sort out my roads and kharzi as my turn ups in my sack cloth jump suit is dragging in the shite!!! :d'oh! I luv History me!!! :wave

OUT

ANGLO SAXONS AINT WORTH A RUB!!!
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
Holby

The Strike

Post by Holby »

Sorry about this steve but don't you think its about time to stand up and be counted for too long we have accepted what they have said over competition but we can't accept it any longer job cuts partime work is all ahead of us if we don't I can no more afford it like you but what is the alternative ? I believe there is more of a polictical agenda behind all of this what more could they ask for a cheap way to change our way of working run down the service and then say WHAT A CRAP SERVICE th royal mail is providing thats the reason we want to privatise it . Alan crozier ec must be rubbing his hands in prepartiton for the big fat bonus to come.
IWW Fellow Worker

Re: IWW

L Tommo wrote:As the Celts will rise again, Can the Druids stay? As ive done nothing wrong apart from some rock moving and gown waring!!!
Rocks and gowns? Not a barrister are you? :wink:

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: IWW

L Tommo wrote: Can the Druids stay?
I thought the Romans had killed you all off. They must have missed one.Image
bogues2009

immigrants

Post by bogues2009 »

yes, i am an immigrant working as a postie and i dont agree with u saying that all immigrants will join rm propaganda and will be dom's puppets.. unfortunately, it is true that bosses try to bring us over their side but union in our office is fantastic and really fights for us too..but from my point of view is very sad watching so many posties in our office which do everything not to protect their own jobs: using own cars, not taking breaks, etc.. and then complaining about bigal and liladam wanting to cut down so many jobs across the country..
do the job properly u d***head morons!
if we all had done our job properly then we would have not voted even for the strike action!
as ltommo says
dont let the b*stards grind us all down!
IWW Fellow Worker

Re: immigrants

pjwojcik wrote:yes, i am an immigrant working as a postie
I don't care where you come from mate. If you're a worker, I've got more in common with you than some British born parasite like Leighton or Crozier.

IWW = Industrial Workers of the World.

ROCKY

Post by ROCKY »

READ THE POST ABOUT FUD ALL THE DOOM AND GLOOM IS BRAINWASHING,THE COMPANY IS MAKING MONEY AND WE CAN CONTINUE TO DO SO IF CERTAIN PEOPLE CAN BE STOPPED FROM MUCKING IT ALL UP,MR IVE NEVER HAD AN ORIGINAL IDEA IS FOLLOWING WELL KNOWN ASSET STRIPPING ROUTINES THAT HAVE RIPPED COMPANIES APART OVER THE YEARS ALL OVER THE WORLD,AND IT IS ALWAYS THE CASE AFTER THE FACT PEOPLE WILL SCRATCH THEIR HEADS AND SAY WHY DIDNT THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT,THIS TIME WE ARE THE THEY IN QUESTION AND IT IS UP TO US,YES WE DO NEED MASSIVE CHANGES AND JOBS WILL GO BUT YOU DONT CUT OFF THE LEGS TO STOP THE NOSE FROM BLEEDING
gspot01

royal mail steve

Post by gspot01 »

remember when you were a kid and played with your bits and your mum used to tell you that it would fall off

Duh - Morale of the story

DONT F.......N BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE TOLD