ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Job application

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
Alicat39

Job application

Post by Alicat39 »

Hi all, I recently applied for a job with royal mail as a collections driver but unfortunately I was unsuccessful 😥 does anyone have any idea how I could find out why?

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Job application

Post by POSTMAN »

Sorry there is never any feedback from them.
Try again in 6 months time.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Norfolk 'N' Chance

Re: Job application

Post by Norfolk 'N' Chance »

Alicat39 wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 14:27
Hi all, I recently applied for a job with royal mail as a collections driver but unfortunately I was unsuccessful 😥 does anyone have any idea how I could find out why?
Unfortunately not. Took me 7 attempts to get an interview. Even then although passing the interview, the job was given to a higher scoring candidate. like many on here, i applied for an agency role for an xmas casual in the end and then got offered a part time role after a few months.

Normally when your unsuccessful it means that there were better/higher scoring candidates. Also not unknown for existing staff to see the job advert and put in for a transfer, thus filling the role, meaning any prospective candidates get the sorry email....