ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Hello from N.Staffordshire

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
Mickeyluv

Hello from N.Staffordshire

Post by Mickeyluv »

I'm a customer with a keen interest in Royal Mail. Throughout the years the postal service has kept us going down our lonely farm track, especially during Covid and I really value the service provided. I've just found this forum, which I hope will provide answers to some of my questions that arise from time-to-time .

POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Hello from N.Staffordshire

Post by POSTMAN »

Hi and welcome, and thanks for your kind words.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
NickRMCustomer

Post by NickRMCustomer »

Mickeyluv wrote:
08 Nov 2021, 11:15
I'm a customer with a keen interest in Royal Mail. Throughout the years the postal service has kept us going down our lonely farm track, especially during Covid and I really value the service provided. I've just found this forum, which I hope will provide answers to some of my questions that arise from time-to-time .
Hello! I'm a Customer as well. My regular postman is a real legend, he always seems to go the extra mile, even delivering twice some days if a parcels comes in after the first round of post. It keeps me feeling connected as well. Hope you find the Forum useful, there's a lot of knowledgable people here.

I wonder if Royal Mail have a system where you can nominate your postman for some kind of award when they are outstanding? It would be a good way of saying thank you to them.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

You asked...I delivered...pardon the pun...
Compliments and feedback form
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
NickRMCustomer

Post by NickRMCustomer »

Thank you @Postman.

I've never spotted that on the Royal Mail site before. I can send some positive feedback on my local postman now. Does RM provide any kind of bonuses? A while back during lockdown, my postman was a real legend. I was in the backgarden so no chance of hearing the doorbell. He came back later and tried again because he said the collection office was on limited opening and it would have saved me waiting 2 days to be able to pick it up - it was really thoughtful.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Nope, no bonuses per se for good feedback.
I Wrote
My BFF Clash