ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RECURTIMENT

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
Bella1573

RECURTIMENT

Post by Bella1573 »

hI, DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW YOU CAN GET A RESPONSE FROM THE RECURTIMENT TEAMS . i WOULD LIKE TOGET INTOUCH
THANKS BELLA

Norfolk 'N' Chance

Re: RECURTIMENT

Post by Norfolk 'N' Chance »

Bella1573 wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 14:31
hI, DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW YOU CAN GET A RESPONSE FROM THE RECURTIMENT TEAMS . i WOULD LIKE TOGET INTOUCH
THANKS BELLA
Same here Bella. I appreciate that if all applications are going to one central team, then they must be dealing with thousands of applications, however its somewhat Ironic that a leader in the communications industry is rather poor at feeding back to candidates.

Personally Im keen to do the job and would jump at the chance of an interview, but as more time passes i'm finding the not knowing either way is difficult to deal with.

Best of luck with your application and if you doe hear anything or find a contact, let us know please!

Regards Norfolk
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: RECURTIMENT

Post by POSTMAN »

There is and there will not ever be any feedback from them.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.