ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Working at Royal Mail

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
Jackall1n

Working at Royal Mail

Post by Jackall1n »

Hi all I have an interview for the Penicuik post office in Midlothian. I could only find two reviews about it one from this year and one from a few years ago however both have the same negative feelings towards management, I just wanted to see if there is any current or former workers who were/are based here and what their thoughts are about this particular office

I also posted back in December and was told that I dodged a bullet. I just wanted to see if people still have the same feelings towards Royal Mail as a whole have changed or if they’ve got better. Thanks

tomtallis
EX ROYAL MAIL

Re: Working at Royal Mail

Post by tomtallis »

Due to the ongoing dispute over pay and conditions you may be hard pressed to find a positive review atm.
Not particularly about the screws at Penicuik but screws and upper management generally.