ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Hopeful

Introduce yourself to the RMC community.Introductions only please, use the other forums for your query if you have one. This is an open forum.
Gizzywizzy

Re: Hopeful

Post by Gizzywizzy »

:Very Happy
Will do ,going through security checks now and looking forward to leaving old job ,to a job always wanna do ,outside in the fresh air

Gizzywizzy

Post by Gizzywizzy »

:Very Happy
Received email ,to say passed pre-employment checks ,got a date for my induction and date for first day in office, getting 😀 slightly nervous, but excited also ,first new job in over 18 yrs 😲, but looking forward to new opportunities and a new career with Royal Mail.
Any suggestions on what to wear for first day in office plse
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

NEW STARTERS/LOOKING TO WORK FOR ROYAL MAIL
Stickies, welcome to the firm, and good luck. :Very Happy
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Gizzywizzy

Post by Gizzywizzy »

:crazy: :Very Happy
Thanx and hopefully looking forward to it
Gizzywizzy

Post by Gizzywizzy »

Induction day on Monday, first day in office on the Tues, with driving 🚗 test planned 😀
Feeling slightly nervous,but looking forward to starting
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

How you getting on?
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Gizzywizzy

Post by Gizzywizzy »

:Very Happy went well the actual induction did find some of it interesting, today just done driver training which throughly enjoyed with a very nice gentleman from the AA ,tomorrow looks like be sorting mail,looks intimidating but I'm sure it probably be easier {hope so} than it looks