not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Barclays, Sky and Royal Mail recognised as top employers for women

31 Jul 2020, 20:41

https://employeebenefits.co.uk/top-50-e ... for-women/

Barclays, Sky and Royal Mail are just three of the organisations that have been recognised in The Times’ Top 50 Employers for Women list, compiled by the broadsheet and business community outreach charity Business in the Community (BITC).

In its tenth year, the unranked alphabetical list credits organisations that have committed to an inclusive culture, prioritising transparency and the key issues of widening gender pay gaps, as well as focusing on any issues to surrounding gender equality in the workplace. The Times also accredited organisations that are actively increasing representation of women in senior roles, supporting parents and carers, preventing harassment, and putting in the extra effort to promote gender equality.
Other organisations that made the list include:

Mercer
Marks and Spencer
Accenture
Aviva
British Army
Deloitte
Department for Work and Pensions
Deutsche Bank AG London
Ernst and Young
Santander UK
GlaxoSmithKline
Fujitsu
PepsiCo UK and Ireland
Shell
Ofcom
PricewaterhouseCoopers.

31 Jul 2020, 21:03

The women to be fair in my office get treated very well. The rest of us not so well.

01 Aug 2020, 01:04

Not for long when our conditions are shafted

01 Aug 2020, 15:23

hero22 wrote:The women to be fair in my office get treated very well. The rest of us not so well.

I was told by a manager a few years back that Royal Mail were pushing for more women in the job, but that newly-hired women had a tendency to chuck it not long after starting which wasn't doing their public image much good. I would not be that surprised if management were trying everything to desperately keep the ratio of men to women in the office above some critical number.

01 Aug 2020, 18:59

In my office, from 8 new starters we had last year, 4 are gone already.
2 were ladies.

The 4 who stayed are all males.

Yesterday, 18:32

hero22 wrote:The women to be fair in my office get treated very well. The rest of us not so well.

Yup, my office too

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1