not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Burglar steals laptop and Royal Mail jacket from Hove delivery office

25 Jul 2020, 12:11

https://www.brightonandhovenews.org/202 ... ry-office/

A burglar broke into the Royal Mail delivery office in Hove and stole a laptop computer and a jacket.

The man suspected of burgling the Royal Mail delivery office in Denmark Villas in Hove

Sussex Police published a photo of the burglary suspect today (Friday 24 July) as they appealed for the public to help them identify the man.

The force said: “Police are looking to identify this man in relation to a burglary in Hove.

“Officers are investigating after the Royal Mail delivery office in Denmark Villas was broken into in the early hours of Monday (20 July).

“A laptop and an official Royal Mail jacket were taken from the premises, among other items.

“Police are keen to speak to the man pictured, as they believe he could help with their inquiries.

“Anyone who knows him, or who witnessed any suspicious behaviour in the area at the time, is asked to contact police online or by calling 101 quoting serial 147 of 20/07.

“Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.”

25 Jul 2020, 19:40

Yeah, that's definitely Vladimir Putin. I recognize his face anywhere.

CCTV.jpg

Putin.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

26 Jul 2020, 19:09

PostmanBitesDog will now mysteriously disappear, never to be seen again!

28 Jul 2020, 10:06

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1861083 ... ars-court/

A SUSPECT accused of burgling a Royal Mail depot appeared in court.

Police were called after the break-in at the delivery office in Denmark Villas, Hove in the early hours of July 20.

A laptop and an official Royal Mail jacket were stolen, among other items.

Officers were also told about a break-in at St John the Baptist School in Whitehawk Hill Road, Brighton on Sunday morning. A man was arrested at the scene.

Kamil Nawrot, 35, of no fixed address, appeared in court accused of burglary.

28 Jul 2020, 16:46

I know it can be tricky to get authorisation for the storm coat if you’re over your allocation,but this is taking things a bit far

28 Jul 2020, 17:54

fb1969 wrote:PostmanBitesDog will now mysteriously disappear, never to be seen again!

:chuckle

A couple of disguised, heavy-accented thugs almost pushed me off my balcony the other day. And then a poison dart containing the Novichok nerve agent flew passed my neck by centimeters.

I better be careful with what I post here on Royal Mail Chat. :nervous

28 Jul 2020, 18:54

Janet Brum wrote:"Kamil Nawrot, 35, of no fixed address, appeared in court accused of burglary."

The nasty bastard. He even provided a false name.

I ran his name "Kamil Nawrot" through an anagram generator and it came up with this: MAIL RAT KNOW :left:

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1