not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Revealed: Postal workers' secret plot to wreck the election by going on strike

03 Nov 2019, 21:50

Phantom wrote:JC for prime minister would be the best thing for this country.

that's if/when people start to vote for their country and not just the selfish (jackbstaad) vote; sommat Thatcher instilled in the populace...no such thing as society...except when they dance on yer grave ya daft cow! :Applause

05 Nov 2019, 09:04

To be honest some of the propaganda that comes from the left wing is as bad as what comes from the right wing. They all making promises they can’t keep. Personally I have no further interest in politics, it’s all smoke and mirrors telling people what they want to hear.

05 Nov 2019, 09:36

leolion855 wrote:Never mind the rich leaving if jc's in charge, i am too!

Some months back when Corbyn was calling weekly (or should that be weakly?) for an election, MacDonnell was asked the question on Marr, "what are you going to do about capital flight?" if Labour win the next election.
His response was basically "let them go...we don't care" which says all you need to know about his financial nous. Clearly the intricacies of stocks, bond, markets, inward investment etc and their benefit/necessity to the economy is lost on him.
Obviously too busy "fermenting" (sic) the overthrow of capitalism"" to actually get to know something of his ministerial brief.

07 Nov 2019, 19:01

God help us if that lunatic got in, Not that he will :pray :pray :pray

08 Nov 2019, 11:58

al64 wrote:

God help us if that lunatic got in, Not that he will :pray :pray :pray

:pray ?/JC?/God help us?.... :left: ...I see what you're doing here but have faith folks,...And again I say to you, it is easier for a postal worker to go on strike, than a rich man(-ager) to enter into the kingdom of logistical manual Deliveries at th' back end o' year 2019. :coolr

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2